• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A job well done

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
After many months of waiting, due to border closures, quarantine requirements and so forth, I am finally able to wear a functioning watch. The watch arrived end of November, however unfortunately DOA. After a quick chat and exchange of information, I subsequently shipped the watch to Domi for repair/servicing.

Communication was alright, taking into account Domi's work load and the fact that his operation is a one-man-show. Unfortunately we ran into some confusion at one point, however I was mainly at fault here due to lack/omission regarding initial labeling of the shipped item. Given the pandemic situation, the timeframe for me to finally receive the watch again would not have changed anyways.

In the end, it was all very much worth the wait. I can now finally enjoy my watch. Thank you for that!

Reactions: Spelunker

Spelunker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/21
How long did you have to wait?
I really dont mind the wait. Cant really speak of any communication since sending the watch over.
Dont need a estimated timframe but a lillte notice, that the watch had arrived at his place would have been nice.

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
Shipped in December 2020, received May 2021. So nearly 6 months.

However, I do need to mention that Domi had completed the repair/service by February. The wait after that was mainly due to the confusion caused by my initial labeling and the additional waiting for the borders to open up again (pick up at P.O. Box).

Hope this gives you a rough idea.

Cheers

Reactions: Spelunker