• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where & What Will You Be Doing On 12/21/2012?

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
IF !!! What if not?
:)
I guess I'll be in Pattaya, Thailand, with my girlfriend, or, maybe, she'll be already my wife? Anyway, everything already written THERE, in big book, who, when, and how...
So, we can do nothing. Let's wait and see...

hiyadoug

Horology Curious
29/5/09
I will be alive and well. the earth will be too. Anyone who honestly believes in this is stupid

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Jack Daniels might kill me, the "end of the world" won't, take my word :p

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I'll be cursing at Microsoft and vowing to switch everything over to Mac. Which, coincidentally, is what I'll be doing in 2010, 2011, and most likely 2013.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
As for me and my wife, it's gonna be our 25th wedding anniversary. Plans for us, to be in Venice celebrating this occasion. As it's almost 3 yrs. away, you never know what's gonna happen if the inevitable does occur

If you say that it's inevitable, how can you also say that "if..."? This concept makes the basis for a script, just like all the other catastrophic movies. I'll be watching the movie, admiring John Cusack's work, as I usually do. Cheers!

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
hmm..

Guess my choices are:

being crushed by a giant tsunami

being melted to death by a meteor

being swallowed up by a giant earthquake

being enslaved by aliens

being fried by a solar flare

yup the prospects of where I will be on 12 / 12 /2012
are looking pretty good
:)

TheLoveOfBotham

28/9/09
I'll be screaming 'I knew Notradamus was a nut-job!' whilst watching the meteor strike from the summit of Macchu Picchu trying to calculate the long-count calendar utterly convinced someone somewhere made a terrible mistake with their decimal point just before having my flesh seared off my bones by the fiery lick of the nuclear blast unleashed by the vengeful Bin Laden from the comfort of his Trump Tower penthouse suite.

Either that, or the same thing I do every night... try to take over the world!

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
in my bunker with enough supplies to last me till the end of time, with one eye on the members sale area :wacko::realmad:

Renowned Member
30/3/09
Trying to convince my wife to put out and that now is not a good time to have a headache!