• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

-92 HOROLUM *RWF* Review

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
After you charge with light the lume wont last that long but in the complete dark after your eyes adjust its visible for hours.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dudez

Dudez

Horology Curious
28/4/18
Hey thanks for your answer. But definately, in the complete dark, the watch is not visible. So it might be something I needed to check during QC photos... So careful everyone, ask for maybe a video or something for the lume.

Apart of that, can I do something on my own, to get a proper lume? Because I have bought this watch just because of super lume...

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
You could relume it yourself or send it off to one of our many watchmakers from this forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maz78

Horology Curious
10/12/17
Is the date wheel on this one also out of alignment like other B&R reps??? (AFAIK, more of an issue from the 20-31 numbers on the wheel)...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Is the date wheel on this one also out of alignment like other B&R reps??? (AFAIK, more of an issue from the 20-31 numbers on the wheel)...

i have 3 B&R at the moment: horolum, diver and horograph and only on the horolume the dw is not centered. the other 2 are perfect

Maz78

Horology Curious
10/12/17

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
This is a great review! I really like the BR reps but one nagging issue is the way that on the date wheel it looks (from QC pics on dealer sites) that on double digit date numbers one can see little bits of the adjacent numbers coming through. Have you found this to be an actual issue on any of your reps? TIA!

Literally 2 posts above FFS

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

It is perfectly centered on mine. As I recall from QC pictures, I've rejected couple of watches due that issue. Don't be shy to ask your dealer for pictures focused on DW centering.

Reactions: Maz78

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Intime lists three different br-03-92-horolum watches, what is the difference between the normal and v2?

See links below. I understand link1 and 2 are same watch but one with leather and another with rubber. what about link 3? what is v2 standards for?

[1] https://www.intime03.co/bell-ross/41...lon-strap.html
[2] https://www.intime03.co/bell-ross/41...lon-strap.html
[3] https://www.intime03.co/bell-ross/4...rap-miyota-9015free-tool-and-nylon-strap.html

Thank you.

This:
V2 Updated the case and dial, Satin-polished case more refined and brighter.
Written in red on V2 details description.
Quite frankly, there's no difference between "V1" and gen except slightly different lume, but case, dial, DW is spot on.
Hope that helps.

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
This:
V2 Updated the case and dial, Satin-polished case more refined and brighter.
Written in red on V2 details description.
Quite frankly, there's no difference between "V1" and gen except slightly different lume, but case, dial, DW is spot on.
Hope that helps.

Sure thanks for the prompt reply. I'm going to order the V2 then :). do you recommend any strap maker? I'm planning to swap the rep leather with custom one.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Sure thanks for the prompt reply. I'm going to order the V2 then :). do you recommend any strap maker? I'm planning to swap the rep leather with custom one.

Strap market is a vast field of decisions based on how deep your pocket book is. For B&R you can go GEN, TedSu Custom Straps, Gunny Straps, Dangerous9, Corriga, ABP all depends on what hide you desire and how bespoke your strap will be.

Julienh

Known Member
21/10/15
Belgium
I contacted Ryan to get the same watch and choose the best version. I received QC pics today but on the back it's wrote 180/714... But there are only 500 exemplars... Hum.

cui-thumb.asp
K9tNyVS
IMG-8020.jpg

Last edited:

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
The limited run consists of only 500 pieces hence "714" is incorrect. It is a factory mistake, nothing to do with Puretime, If this is an issue for you I'd ask QC team for correct "500" example. In the real life no one will ever know.

Ha! My Horolum has 180/638 pieces!! It took 2 months for QC as it was out of stock so I went with it in the end (tired of waiting)! I quite like the little ‘tell’ to be honest, I think of it as a nod to those that know!!!

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Ha! My Horolum has 180/638 pieces!! It took 2 months for QC as it was out of stock so I went with it in the end (tired of waiting)! I quite like the little ‘tell’ to be honest, I think of it as a nod to those that know!!!

As long as you happy with the "tell". Quite honestly, even the B&R crowd has no idea about "how many of the limited edition watches are numbered what". Only you will know ;)