• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

6152-1 MM Commission

John Robie

Horology Curious
16/3/20
After seeing all of your amazing builds I can’t take it anymore. I need a 6152-1 with a Marina Militare dial. I sold my gen 372 a couple of years ago and I’ve been kicking myself ever since. I think a solid case back with a Swiss movement would be fine, but I’d definitely be open to a Cort movt with Rollie engravings and a display back (no Panerai, just Brevatatto. Nicely vintagized with a decent strap/buckle. Any recommendations/suggestions/offers would be greatly appreciated and I’d be happy to do it through purchase channels on the site with a donation. Thanks!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hello, this is a complex project and requires some study before being sure it's possible
Currently I'm on a holiday with the family a d I can't pay attention to it. Please contact me after July 11

Reactions: John Robie

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam
Here is mine for some inspiration.
LP with DOT dial.

d663c0b8a7f81c709e2f894c7b82e66e.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

John Robie

Horology Curious
16/3/20
Thanks, Kilo! I’ll reach out later this month. Have a great holiday.

And sorry about the repeat posts. ????

Last edited:

John Robie

Horology Curious
16/3/20
Thanks, Kilo! I’ll reach out later this month. Have a great holiday.

John Robie

Horology Curious
16/3/20
No luck so far. I’m looking for a very high-end homage. I have a 1963 underline 1003 with a 1560 movement in it that I’d consider trading, but it would obviously have to be commensurate quality. I didn’t know where the right place was to post this; WTB tends to get ignored and Trades seemed a little removed. Again, happy to do the deal through RWI sales channels and make a donation.