• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

5 straps ready to ship!!!

HalCyon

Trusted Dealer
4/5/10
Good Day Everyone,
Here are a few readymade strap for sale:

1)Ruff Kutz Mauser Ammo – This is a beautifully Rich Dark Brown Mauser Ammo from the 1950s, developed a deep dark patina over the years, soft and supple. Perfect combo for a Titanium pam! This is a short strap, perfect for 6.5†– 7†wrist
24 x 24, 117/80
Tan Lug-stitch
1 wide floating keeper
Titanium screw in buckle
USD110 PP as GIFT & Shipped via registered airmail worldwide with no tracking/insurance. Knock USD20 off the price if you don’t want the Ti Buckle.
5e881820.jpg

ff437474.jpg

2)Chocolat Nubuk
22 x 22, 130/80 holes will be punched for you upon purchase
Tan stitch
2 floating keepers
Ardillon buckle
Promo Price: USD80 PP as GIFT & shipped worldwide via registered airmail w/ no tracking/insurance
348ce442.jpg

3) VNT Classic
22 x 22, 130/80 Holes will be punched for you upon purchase
Tan stitch
2 floating keepers
Ardillon Buckle
Promo Price: USDSOLD PP as GIFT & shipped worldwide via registered airmail w/ no tracking/insurance
756b0f78.jpg

4)Rennaisance – Is a beautifully rich Navy Blue waterproof leather strap which i think would be a great combo for a 26K or any PVD pams in your collection. This hide is available in very limited quantity and to date only 3 have been produced and i can probably make about 3 more out of it. Its a really nice medium soft strap that 4mm thick.
24 x 24, 130/80
Sewn in PVD PreV buckle
Tan Box-up stitch
2 floating keepers
USD140, NOW USD90!!! PP as gift and shipped via registered airmail worldwide. No tracking/insurance.
49429332.jpg

5)Vintage Mustard Ostrich. This is da bomb if you’re looking for something subtly exotic in a nice vintage color. The patterns are awesome. Lined with premium Italian Calf hide make this strap perfectly soft and supple, yet strong and durable.
24 x 24, 130/80
Sewn in PVD PreV Buckle
Tan Box-up stitch
1 fixed keeper, 1 floating keeper
USD160 PP as gift and shipped via registered airmail worldwide. No tracking/insurance.
b1a447ed.jpg

d51fc580.jpg

ac0f457e.jpg

aca837a3.jpg

7) Scarlette VNT 24 x 24, 105/70
Sewn in Brushed GPF Flat style buckle
USD110.00, NOW USD70!!!
7fa42d37.jpg

Thanks for looking and do feel free to contact me at [email protected] should you require more assistance / information. Custom orders are most welcome so if you see something you like but want it in a different specification, just drop me a mail and we’ll work it out to suit your requirements.

My best personal regards,
Tommy Chung
View my strap gallery at: http://halcyonstraps.blogspot.com
HalCyonlogo1.jpg