• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4 Watches purchased from Mirotime- So far so good!

dandvs1990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
Sydney, Australia
Purchased 4 watches last week from Miro time. Just thought i would share the experience as they are not a trusted dealer on here.

Response is very quick and efficient via Whatsap for stock. Qc photos arrived in days- Also they send a video which for me is way better to visually see the quality and any imperfections.

I green lighted the watches yesterday and received tracking and photos of the packing today. Now we play the waiting game...

I've purchased from many trusted dealers and had great experiences with them however i must say Mirortime tops the list for service and overall quality so far.

Ill update once i get the watches in hand!

If anyone is curious of the watches i bought let me know and ill fire over some QC's for you

Thanks!

stagename42

21/7/22
Mirotime really is the best in my opinion, the site is sleek and easy to use and they are very responsive. I find their operation to be very well organized and transparent. Looking forward to seeing what you got!

FreeLunch609

Horology Curious
20/8/22
NJ, US
Purchased 4 watches last week from Miro time. Just thought i would share the experience as they are not a trusted dealer on here.

Response is very quick and efficient via Whatsap for stock. Qc photos arrived in days- Also they send a video which for me is way better to visually see the quality and any imperfections.

I green lighted the watches yesterday and received tracking and photos of the packing today. Now we play the waiting game...

I've purchased from many trusted dealers and had great experiences with them however i must say Mirortime tops the list for service and overall quality so far.

Ill update once i get the watches in hand!

If anyone is curious of the watches i bought let me know and ill fire over some QC's for you

Thanks!
Any Subs or GMT II in those 4 purchases?

dandvs1990

19/7/20
Sydney, Australia
Any Subs or GMT II in those 4 purchases?
Unfortunately not! 2x Date Just 41, a Deep Sea and a lady date just 28!

I do have a GMT II from Intime batgirl. Quality is outstanding but the blue shade on the bezel is way off and now i cant even wear it without seeing it haha

I think they have improved it a lot but it really put me off getting anything with a colored bezel for a while

dandvs1990

19/7/20
Sydney, Australia
Mirotime really is the best in my opinion, the site is sleek and easy to use and they are very responsive. I find their operation to be very well organized and transparent. Looking forward to seeing what you got!
I agree man- their website really sealed the deal for me!

2X Datejust have arrived and they are 100% spot on. Couldn't be happier !

Reactions: FreeLunch609

FreeLunch609

Horology Curious
20/8/22
NJ, US
Unfortunately not! 2x Date Just 41, a Deep Sea and a lady date just 28!

I do have a GMT II from Intime batgirl. Quality is outstanding but the blue shade on the bezel is way off and now i cant even wear it without seeing it haha

I think they have improved it a lot but it really put me off getting anything with a colored bezel for a while
Understandable.. Two tone bezels can be rough. We not just replace it wit a gen?

DonReeves

27/2/23
Germany
For me sadly Mirotime didnt work out, he didnt messaged me back for weeks. I didnt had any questions I only wanted to pay via Paypal so i messaged him like it is written on his homepage.