• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3KF Allegedly stopped production.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Hello everyone,

I've been told by my recent TD (Chazing) that 3KF has stopped manufacturing and delivering watches to TD's since April this year.
I've been eyeing Nautilus 7118 Ladies RG 3KF for some time and the 3KF as far as I know is the only maker that was manufacturing these reps.

Can someone confirm with me the news? I'd rather hear also from your sources if it's true or not.

Thanks.

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
I ordered 3K 5711 from Hont like two weeks ago. He just told it will be a long wait for QC, like 20-30 days.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
I ordered 3K 5711 from Hont like two weeks ago. He just told me it will be a long wait for QC, like 20-30 days.

PureTime later today told me that the wait time is more than 60 days and then they can't promise me that the allocated slot for this watch will be fulfiled eventually.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Had a 3KF 5617 on order since late may. I switched my order over to a different watch yesterday as my TD confirmed there was no updates or expected ETA for the piece out of 3KF. He said that they were having issues getting movements (the watch I had on order has an in house Asian 324 clone) but maybe the entire factory just stopped?

Last edited:

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
Buying directly from 3KF 5711 first hand dealer last week, no problem at all. Might just be your TD's problem.
They are slow in production tho, my dealer only got 3 5711 last time.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Buying directly from 3KF 5711 first hand dealer last week, no problem at all. Might just be your TD's problem.
They are slow in production tho, my dealer only got 3 5711 last time.

who is 3KF first hand dealer? Asked PureTime and Chazing and both said that the waiting time is about 2 months and order allocation is not even granted once it's placed with 3KF
Don't know about the Cartiers which are repped the most by them but when it comes to Nautilius they are lagging behind significantly afaik.

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
who is 3KF first hand dealer? Asked PureTime and Chazing and both said that the waiting time is about 2 months and order allocation is not even granted once it's placed with 3KF
Don't know about the Cartiers which are repped the most by them but when it comes to Nautilius they are lagging behind significantly afaik.

Cartier and Nautilus use the same 324 movement so they should be in production simultaneously.

I'm Chinese local so I can get some small order, I guess TD orders in bulk so they need to wait longer.

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
ordered 3kf 7118 from Jtime, QC Received in 1 week. I think they are back in production. I do have another order - 3kf 5711, Li told me to waiting time for QC is just 7-10 days. I think they are back in production.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057