• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3KF Allegedely stopped production.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Hello everyone,

I've been told by my recent TD (Chazing) that 3KF has stopped manufacturing and delivering watches to TD's since April this year.
I've been eyeing Nautilus 7118 Ladies RG 3KF for some time and the 3KF as far as I know is the only maker that was manufacturing these reps.

Can someone confirm with me the news? I'd rather hear also from your sources if it's true or not.

Thanks.

lugnuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/21
World traveler from Utah
I heard the same thing, from the same vendor. Unfortunately I had already paid for my 3kf in Feb. Took them 4 months to tell me that. I am now the proud owner of a ppf nautilus. I'm still bummed that I didn't get the 3kf v2 5711

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Does this mean that the 324 clone movement is gone?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Noob factory is dead.

Yep. But my point was that clone movement Daytonas are far from dead. Everyone and his dog is now making them.

Someone else always picks up the job when one factory dies - especially when we’re talking about one of the most desirable Watches in the world. Let’s wait and see but it is simply implausible that 5711 clone movement Watches won’t bounce back soon

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Yep. But my point was that clone movement Daytonas are far from dead. Everyone and his dog is now making them.

Someone else always picks up the job when one factory dies - especially when we’re talking about one of the most desirable Watches in the world. Let’s wait and see but it is simply implausible that 5711 clone movement Watches won’t bounce back soon

I hope so,wish other factory make better version

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Has anyone heard more updates on 3KF? Li from Jtime said it's a lack of movements that's the bottleneck and there's no clarity on timing if/when this gets better.

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
From what I heard, 3KF is still making them, though supply is limited. You can still place orders, but be prepared to wait 3-4 months. The clone 324 is still being churned out by a movement factory in China, likely exclusively for 3KF. This might also mean 3KF watches are going to hold their values in the short to mid term as their movements are the only clones in town. 😅

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I asked Eric about a 3kf Santos today. He said he could get it, but it's better not to as they are not accepting RL. Take that for what it's worth.

Rman

Rep Hobbyist
Supporter
28/6/22
Toronto
I've got a order in for a 3kf 5711 from a TD and was told that possibly in a month I would get QC pics.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I heard from my TD that 3KF is actually BTF. If true that implies they’re far from gone. Maybe just busy cranking out Daytonas as fast as possible. But, I had to wait nearly 5 months for my 3KF aquanaut (had to RL twice). My TD also said it was the movement production that was the bottleneck.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I heard from my TD that 3KF is actually BTF. If true that implies they’re far from gone. Maybe just busy cranking out Daytonas as fast as possible. But, I had to wait nearly 5 months for my 3KF aquanaut (had to RL twice). My TD also said it was the movement production that was the bottleneck.
My non-TD said the same about 3kf and BTF.