• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

382 jumping hand issue

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Hi guys,

I was recently thinking about selling/trading my 382 which has been sitting in the box for a long time, as I took it out and got it running I noticed there seems to be an issue with the jumping hour hand. It works at the beginning,you can jump a few or more hours and then at some point it stops, can’t move it anymore. If I push the crown back in, then take it out again, set time, etc, at some point the jumping hand starts working again and then again stops after a while.

Any ideas what the issue might be? Would this be an easy fix?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Sounds like the gear responsible for moving the jumping hour hand is loose and moves out of alignment after a few spins.
should be an easy fix, if you’ve got the parts. A new set will most likely fix it. But the issue seems minor enough to me, that it should be acceptable for my as a buyer if priced accordingly.

Reactions: donkacper

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Sounds like the gear responsible for moving the jumping hour hand is loose and moves out of alignment after a few spins.
should be an easy fix, if you’ve got the parts. A new set will most likely fix it. But the issue seems minor enough to me, that it should be acceptable for my as a buyer if priced accordingly.

Thanks mate, I think I will get this fixed before I put it up for sale or trade.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk