• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

33mm Royal Oak by JF

n229vxhbx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/19
I have been searching for a Quartz 33mm Royal Oak for a few weeks now, to no avail. It seems JF ceased making them, and no one has any stock.

Does anyone here know why this may be, and if there are any still lying around I may purchase? (even at a premium at this point!)

TimeDelux

Renowned Member
10/5/14
Hey,

yes they stopped making them not sure why. But I bought 2 a while back one silver dial with "diamonds" that I might let go, just shoot me a message.

They are really cool, very close to gen.

Reactions: n229vxhbx

n229vxhbx

7/11/19
Hey TimeDelux, thanks for the offer but another member also approached me and his JF is currently in the post on the way to me!

chuckbass

9/6/15
Do you still have this ? If so can you please message me. Thanks

Hey,

yes they stopped making them not sure why. But I bought 2 a while back one silver dial with "diamonds" that I might let go, just shoot me a message.

They are really cool, very close to gen.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have been searching for a Quartz 33mm Royal Oak for a few weeks now, to no avail. It seems JF ceased making them, and no one has any stock.
PureTime has the JJF 33mm models that arrived last December. Lots to choose from, with or without diamonds, stainless steel or gold plated cases and even two-tone cases are available. Not sure about the quality though.

chuckbass

9/6/15
PureTime has the JJF 33mm models that arrived last December. Lots to choose from, with or without diamonds, stainless steel or gold plated cases and even two-tone cases are available. Not sure about the quality though.
That is very helpful. I have emailed PT. Thought it was just an old listing given the amount of people on various threads saying they were all gone in Nov / Dec 2022 but looks like there must be a batch released since. Good news!

Reactions: letsgooo991

letsgooo991

Looking Around
14/3/23
Austria
That is very helpful. I have emailed PT. Thought it was just an old listing given the amount of people on various threads saying they were all gone in Nov / Dec 2022 but looks like there must be a batch released since. Good news!
I am as well searching for one.. any news on that matter? would appreciate any help

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
What colors did they come in gen? Gen has white date wheel?