• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd Order with Trusty: Tudor Pelagos Titanium LHD TI/TI Black

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
Had a great first experience last year, decided to go for it again to get this Tudor.

Prompt responses and service so far.

Money sent via WU, awaiting confirmation of payment receipt and then order/QC.

Will keep posting through the process.

Looking forward to seeing this product!

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
Service from Trusty was great. I received the watch in less than 30 days from order. However, the watch has issues with the second hand binding. Trusty has stayed in close contact and is supporting repair efforts. Waiting for the watch to come back from repair. Will update when I receive it.

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
Just an update, Trusty's repair person in the USA has been very good at communication. Estimates around 2 weeks for the repair. Hoping to see this watch back working properly soon. Again, no complaints here. Things happen. Glad that the customer service thus far has been good. The watch looks great, I think. See the picture in the previous post.

chanrobi

Horology Curious
18/2/23
latvia
How do you like the beige markers vs the white of the regular version (non LHD?)

I was actually thinking of getting the LHD until I realized they were not white ...

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
I like the beige / mat black combination. I think it’s more unique than the white, clear differentiator…

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
Just an update, Trusty's repair person in the USA has been very good at communication. Estimates around 2 weeks for the repair. Hoping to see this watch back working properly soon. Again, no complaints here. Things happen. Glad that the customer service thus far has been good. The watch looks great, I think. See the picture in the previous post.

I learned that the watch needs a new movement…waiting on status, timing. Still trusting Trusty to get this fixed and to me in a timely manner. Thanks.

swags-45

8/11/18
USA
Was told it will be fixed in a couple of days from now. I don’t think the issue had anything to do with LHD. Hoping to receive it soon…

kadakn01

Known Member
28/6/09
Any updates on the repair? I believe the person is Tom P**** in Georgia as I am sending him my Omega seamster that has the date stuck at midnight.