• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd order with PureTime

Potato_Champ

Horology Curious
25/2/22
Ending 2022 with a new watch. 2nd order with PureTime. 1st order was great, a little long, but understandable with the pandemic.

Order # 100263520
VC Overseas 47040 SS PPF 1:1 Best Edition White Textured Dial on SS Bracelet A1226

Hopefully QC won't take too long for this release.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Confirmed and we will process your order as soon as possible. Please wait for QC

Reactions: Potato_Champ

beau_bands

Renowned Member
29/10/13
It's an old thread, forgive me but I was wondering how the A1226 has been holding up and how was the shopping experience with puretime?

Potato_Champ

Horology Curious
25/2/22
It's an old thread, forgive me but I was wondering how the A1226 has been holding up and how was the shopping experience with puretime?
Experience was good, I would buy from PureTime again.

Watch is really good, looks great, good weight, wears large (I have a 7.25 inch diameter wrist), slightly loose without any adjustments. The rotor is a bit noisy, not an issue for me, had reps with louder rotors. Bracelet's edge is slightly sharp. Overall, a great rep. On QC, check the cross under the 12, read that some of the batches are slightly crooked.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Experience was good, I would buy from PureTime again.

Watch is really good, looks great, good weight, wears large (I have a 7.25 inch diameter wrist), slightly loose without any adjustments. The rotor is a bit noisy, not an issue for me, had reps with louder rotors. Bracelet's edge is slightly sharp. Overall, a great rep. On QC, check the cross under the 12, read that some of the batches are slightly crooked.
Enjoy your watch :)