• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd order with Hont.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Hi there! just thought i would post on my progress with an ordering and experience with Hont.
1st order was a Cartier Ballon Bleu AF that is still going strong with my Wife still wearing it.
2nd order placed 8/5 (yesterday with Hont) after seeing some specials on his telegram and made an order for two watches - a Clean Batman and a VSF omega worldtimer on Stainless. Paid prompty with BTC and now awaiting QC on these watches which he said would be here in 24 hours. currently waiting on QC.
Note: it took me 2 days to get a reply from hont when I wanted to order but figured it would be all good since he is a trusted dealer here and thinking he was probably inundated with messages from people regarding his specials. Will update on progress as things go on.

Last edited:

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Hi guys! Giving an update. Got QCs for clean Batman and Vsf omega 24 hours later. Compared the two with other QCs that can be found on the forums and reddits.
The omega was GLed - seemed the world timer wheel printing might have been a little off but seems to be a factory flaw as I could not find a single QC with a perfect wheel.
The Batman was RLed- it seemed to be a v1 clean as it had straight crown guards, milky edge on the xtal, and wrong serials for a v2.

Wife got a little jealous of all the new reps I was getting so she said I should get her one too! Ordered a van cleef for her to add a third watch to the order which I’m awaiting qc for.

Just a note it seems like Hont’s communication are a little slow right. 😢
Waiting for next QCs right now for another Batman and the van cleef.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
further update- Van Cleef watch QC was sent to me and i gave the GL- just waiting on the Batman v2.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
got qc for new Batman after the first RL. all is GLed right now. Have tracking and waiting to receive.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Yeah Hont is not for the impatient buyer. He's cheaper than most though with the free shipping so he moves a lot of watches and thus his response time is a bit slow. My tip when dealing with Hont though is to not write him before you get a message from him since he's replying from oldest to newest so if you send another message before getting a response you're placing yourself at the back of the queue again.

chakl2

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Just received the babies and am enjoying the Clean GMT v2 right now. fast shipping and customs clearance. qc took a little on the batman v2 but all is well.