• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

21 days from order to wrist including 7 days for an exchange; separate comment re: CF & VSF.

GuillermoUgarte

Known Member
21/4/21
California for now
After being stymied from an OOS situation for a black 6234, the obscure object of my current desire, I ordered one of the JKF 6263s from Marv for $200 + $40. Two days later, QC pix arrived but at that moment Marv noticed a scratch on the dial. It was exchanged, adding exactly a week. New high-def photos, 12 of them, including the obligatory timegrapher at 0 s/d / 274 deg. / 0.0ms / 21600, arrived. What’s not to like? Approved. The next day a tracking number was provided, although Marv indicated no movement would be reported for a few days. The third day after QC photos were approved, the JKF landed at JFK. USPS acknowledged its receipt 7 days later, and 2 days after that the perfectly-wrapped package was home. Had it not been for the scratch on the first model, all told this was 10,426 miles in 14 days from order date to my wrist. As John le Carré would say, “Not bad at all.” BTW Marv tells me he has full access to Clean product. Regarding VSF, he recommends waiting until after CNY.