• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody with the new BP Datejust 2 (Supreme) with updated clasp?

WatchFlave

Known Member
22/10/15
Hi,

i recently bought a BP Datejust II blue with stick dial and fluted bezel. It is the "old" version without LEC and old bracelet.
The watch itself is really great but the bracelet is really flimsy and I'm not happy with it. So does anybody have the new updated version (i think for now only silver dial and black dial are available) and could post some pics of the bracelet and especially clasp?
I'm thinking of buying the crystal and bracelet of the updated version and would like to know if it worth it.

For reference here are pics of my bracelet/clasp:

25319718ws.jpg

the clasp wobbles a lot and the edges of the lock are rough so I had to sand and polish them a bit

25320889eq.jpg

in the clasp the metal is dull

Cheers
WatchFlave

WatchFlave

Known Member
22/10/15
sorry if that wasn't clear. I bought a BP Datejust 2 but not the lasted version as to my knowledge there is no updated version of the blue dial. And the bracelet of mine is crap. So I'm interested to know if the updated version is so much better

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
The updated version is better. Just buy it.

gplay123

18/6/15
Well I have the latest version and the flimsiness really annoys me, although apart from that its quite a good rep.
So, in short, don't get it

WatchFlave

Known Member
22/10/15
thanks for the advice! Could you post some pics of the bracelet and clasp?

Does anybody know if the noob bracelet is better and would fit?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Bought a BP V2 from Ryan 3 days ago...

Will upload pics when it arrives.

D

d4m.test

Pics please - from all versions, lots of them:)

The clasp You can always flip it over - if need be leave the last link on it on each side - so You just have to fit link to link and not the clasp itself that is inbetween.

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Lol..just go on intime or puretime they have great pics..the sypreme versions aee very very good..not flimsey..you will be very happy for a 300 doller piece..

jjfesq

Known Member
13/5/08
My clasp just broke any ideas where I can get a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk