• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2 tracking numbers?

peteburrito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/22
Oct 20 - order placed and paid for
Oct 21 - QC received, additional timer graph requested and received, gave green light
Oct 23 - received tracking number (says USPS awaiting package from partner facility)
Nov 16 - received new tracking number for same order without explanation (says label created, not yet in system)

this happen to anyone else or anyone know why?
this is my 3rd order with intime so I'm not worried, just confused lol

bondidave

VP Keepin' it Real
24/12/13
Boston-ish
Sounds like you're going to receive it soon. I am still waiting for my second tracking number after 7 weeks. The first one likely expired and was refunded to the purchaser because it wasn't used in time. The second is the new one, likely only created once the shipping partner in the states actually has it in hand. I emailed Ryan last week and he said it has cleared customs in the states and I would be receiving a second tracking number soon... Still waiting.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

bondidave

VP Keepin' it Real
24/12/13
Boston-ish
Yup - first time, too... I don't want to hijack the thread on the multiple tracking numbers, however. (Looks like I'll need to get a PO Box if I want to avoid scrutiny from now on - wondering if there's a separate thread where losers like me can commiserate). Glad to see you're still here, Dave - I took a ~5 year hiatus, but I'm back!

Reactions: Raddave

jped337717

15/8/21
Yup - first time, too... I don't want to hijack the thread on the multiple tracking numbers, however. (Looks like I'll need to get a PO Box if I want to avoid scrutiny from now on - wondering if there's a separate thread where losers like me can commiserate). Glad to see you're still here, Dave - I took a ~5 year hiatus, but I'm back!
It's happened to a bunch of guys on here. There's a thread about this on here. My order was seized by Customs and Ryan asked me for a new address. I told me to refund me the money, which he did. Ryan is the best.

Reactions: Teamjlf

jped337717

15/8/21

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Hey guys I’m in a similar but different situation. I ordered the watch approved the QC and watch shipped on the 17th of November 2022. I’m in the United States mind you when I ordered I got a list of tracking sites from Ryan. My tracking number doesn’t work on any of them accept on DHL on the 17th it says label created then on the 23rd it says en route to DHL e-commerce or awaiting processing. Now I can’t technically track where the package is whatsoever, and I was also under the impression that intime doesn’t use DHL anymore. I’m just confused any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

peteburrito

25/6/22
Update, Ryan said that theres apparently quite a backlog at the US shipping warehouse they use, so now its just waiting for for them to scan the new number and process it. So good news it wasn't lost or customs issues, bad news, backlog just means gotta wait, not sure how long.

Reactions: JNUGGZ16$

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Hey which site are you tracking your shipment on? Is it DHL or one of the others?

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
That’s wild man when I followed that link it said that that site steals tracking numbers and tries to phish for banking information, it wouldn’t even let me enter the link brotha.. Ryan sent me an email of tracking sites with a tracking number and none of them recognize it accept for DHL. I’m just wondering if anyone else that ordered from intime06 can track their item ordered through DHL. Because I specifically thought that intime was not using DHL as a carrier anymore, and that they haven’t for a year or so?

peteburrito

25/6/22
my orders from intime have always been usps but thru 3rd party, so tracking doesn't start until it gets state side

Reactions: JNUGGZ16$

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
my orders from intime have always been usps but thru 3rd party, so tracking doesn't start until it gets state side
Likewise man but DHL was on my list sent to me by Ryan 6 other companies we’re sent for tracking.the main one was 17TRACK with direction to go to carrier4PX written in red under the website. A few Chinese sites, then English Royal Mail, and finally DHL. My simple question is that if anyone else that ordered a watch from this company in the last month or two tries to put their “first tracking number” into DHL tracking and did it track anything does it say anything or does it say not a valid number?. Not trying to be ignorant in any way shape form or fashion. I’m just asking one of the dozens of people that have their watches held up in shipping to try and log onto DHL tracking and run their tracking number on that site because it’s the only one giving me details however lacking in substance it’s better than nothing. I’ll post a picture fellas.

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Just saying this is what I’m seeing. And the second picture is of the link the second gentleman sent in comments to my first post. I’m a straight shooting dude 40years old been doing this since the watchprofessionals . Whatever that week days of the past like 15 years ago so I was definitely not born last night. Just asking if anyone else has checked DHL tracking with the tracking number that was provided to them by Ryan from jump street. That’s all I’m asking. Pics show what I’m talking about .

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Well after going back through my emails this morning and shaking off a hangover from last nights imbibed adult beverages it does appear that I did pay a premium of $70 for shipping through DHL in my original order. I also paid through PayPal and not the CC website. With that said my actual order says that the USPS would be handling the shipping and the option to choose DHL had disappeared. Well DHL processed my order and it’s in route from California to The east coast. I will post a pic of the movement. The other way in which I was mistaken is that I was under the impression the packages would come from China to the UK then across the Atlantic to NY and to my house from there. Yet It obviously left China in the in the opposite direction came across the pacific to Cali where it was processed and is being either driven or flown across country to the east coast. So that’s my little update, and the reason why I was so confused about all the shipping updates because my whole details were completely different than everyone else’s throughout this thread and many others, and I was under the impression that DHL was not used anymore.

peteburrito

25/6/22
Oct 20 - order placed and paid for
Oct 21 - QC received, additional timer graph requested and received, gave green light
Oct 23 - received tracking number (says USPS awaiting package from partner facility)
Nov 16 - received new tracking number for same order without explanation (says label created, not yet in system)

this happen to anyone else or anyone know why?
this is my 3rd order with intime so I'm not worried, just confused lol
Update:

Dec 20 - received email stating that my package was still awaiting being scanned into the us warehouse but they realize its been a long time, they requested new shipping address for sending a replacement

Dec 21 - send new address and received email stating they will send QC of the replacement soon

so it sounds like either it got seized or lost or something, but they're planning to send a replacement as its been 2 months.
bad luck on my part but it sounds like Ryan will take care of it, just might take awhile.

Patj44

Nice guy
Supporter
Certified
10/11/22
The disappointment of getting anything shipped from China is it takes a long time. We are so use to getting shipments in the USA that we don’t understand that’s not how the rest of the world works. Although I got a shipment from PureTime that took about a week. It took two days from them to LA. Four days from LA to AL. It got To UPS late on Friday afternoon and they didn’t deliver until Monday afternoon. Anyway just be patient.