• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1ste order Yesterday!

alix

Horology Curious
9/11/21
Europe
Hi all,

Yesterday I ordered and paid for two watches from Hontwatch.ru. We had contact by whatsapp and that went well. Today Im still waiting for payment confirmation. I called the dealer via whatsapp but no anwer. Im a litte nervous because it's my first order.

I still positive but still waiting for confirmation. Maybe the dealer is too busy right now. I thought Customer is King :rolleyes:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You called the TD ?
Goodfellas GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Yasuni and P..DR..D

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Have you lost your mind ?
To keep OP a bit safe, i know that Hont always writes via WhatsApp "if slow answer you can call me" but i'm sure he never answered any call from anyone :ROFLMAO:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Hont is really fast and trustworthy. He has hundreds of Messages a day. Sometimes he needs 1-2 days to answer,.so just wait and be patient.

Oh and keep in Mind startimg from 01.10 is Golden Week, National Holidays in China. QC and Shipping could also be delayed.

Reactions: alix

alix

Horology Curious
9/11/21
Europe
Hont is really fast and trustworthy. He has hundreds of Messages a day. Sometimes he needs 1-2 days to answer,.so just wait and be patient.

Oh and keep in Mind startimg from 01.10 is Golden Week, National Holidays in China. QC and Shipping could also be delayed.
Thanks for explaining.

So I'm just before the shopping storm... 📶🕦

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

What's his phone number ? I'd like to call and chat with him sometime. I have most TD's on speed dial.

MoonMission

Horology Curious
5/9/22
Made my first order with Hont today. I think he says call after payment just so he can see who has paid by looking at his missed calls. He’s a busy man.

alix

Horology Curious
9/11/21
Europe
Yes thats true, some old members here thinking they know best. now have patient. My order is still stuck on the airport due to the holidays

alix

Horology Curious
9/11/21
Europe
Yes thats true, some old members here thinking they know best. now have patient. My order is still stuck on the airport due to the holidays