• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st time Order with JTime - Daytona 116500 Clean Factory White Dial Panda V3

Bigsmasher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/9/22
I finally ordered the Daytona Panda 116500 CF v3 and chose JTime because of all of the great reviews and its trusty reputation. I spoke to Li on Whatsapp, and he's been great and very helpful. I know there's a lot of interest in Clean Factory's v3 Daytona Panda, so I'll update this review as much as possible.

9/1 - I spoke to Li on Whatsapp, and he confirmed he has v3
9/3 - Placed my order on https://jtime.io ( I tripled check it was the correct website because I know there are a few imposter websites)
9/4 - Sent payment in the form of a bank wire.

My bank is closed because of Labor Day and will reopen on 9/6, so hopefully, JTime will receive my payment by 9/7. I am waiting for Li to confirm receipt of my bank wire. Li has been great, and I'm very excited to get the CF Daytona Panda v3 from JTime.

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
9/3 - Placed my order on https://jtime.io ( I tripled check it was the correct website because I know there are a few imposter websites)

9/7 - I just received my QC pictures from Lana, the Daytona v3 looks great, and the numbers on the timegrapher are great. Very impressed that I received QC in just 3 days of sending my payment.

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
9/7 - I just received my QC pictures from Lana, the Daytona v3 looks great, and the numbers on the timegrapher are great. Very impressed that I received QC in just 3 days of sending my payment.

9/9 - Approved the QC
9/12 - Received tracking information.

So impressed with how fast Jtime is. Now just patiently waiting for the watch to come.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
This diary is actually beneficial, buddy. Keep at it.
Jtime will deliver. From what I know last, his shipment was received in a week, left coast.

Reactions: Bigsmasher

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
9/7 - I just received my QC pictures from Lana, the Daytona v3 looks excellent, and the numbers on the timegrapher are great. Very impressed that I received QC in just three days of sending my payment.
9/9 - Approved the QC

9/27 - Received the watch! But unfortunately, the watch is not working properly. The subdial located at the 6 o'clock position is not responding to the pushers; it will not stop or reset. The stop and reset pusher does work for the minute hand, though. I do not want to send this watch back to China because everyone says it will get lost, so I hope it is an easy fix.

I ordered another watch (DJ 41 blue dial) with Li a few days ago and also box and papers for this Daytona, I explained to Li that the box and papers are for the Daytona and not for the Datejust, and Li acknowledged this and said that I have to wait for the Daytona to get delivered so I can provide him with the serial number so he can put it on the certificate. However, I received an email from Lana today with the tracking number for the datejust watch and box and papers for the Datejust which is supposed to be for the Daytona. I emailed Lana back and told her not to send the box/paper because it was for the wrong watch. I also informed Li of the mistake. I'm sure Li will solve these two problems, I will keep you guys updated on how these problems will be resolved.

On a good note, very impressed that it took about 2 weeks to ship it from China to Los Angeles. I really hope Li can fix this broken watch because the watch looks beautiful.

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
https://flic.kr/p/2nPqnoc
Here is a video, as you can see the stop and reset pusher works on the minute hand but not on the sub dial located at the 6 o'clock position. The subdial handle keeps moving and will not stop or reset.

Am1234

Looking Around
29/10/19
https://flic.kr/p/2nPqnoc
Here is a video, as you can see the stop and reset pusher works on the minute hand but not on the sub dial located at the 6 o'clock position. The subdial handle keeps moving and will not stop or reset.
Dial at 6 o clock is the constantly running second hand which is independent of the chronograph function so will not be reset by the pusher

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
Dial at 6 o clock is the constantly running second hand which is independent of the chronograph function so will not be reset by the pusher
@Am1234 Wow thank you so much, I feel like an idiot. The video I initially watched on youtube did not show that, but now I just found a lengthy tutorial video that explains the same thing you just mentioned. Thanks, Boss!

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
@Am1234 Wow thank you so much, I feel like an idiot. The video I initially watched on youtube did not show that, but now I just found a lengthy tutorial video that explains the same thing you just mentioned. Thanks, Boss!

Bigsmasher

Certified
1/9/22
9/7 - I just received my QC pictures from Lana, the Daytona v3 looks excellent, and the numbers on the timegrapher are great. Very impressed that I received QC in just three days of sending my payment.
9/9 - Approved the QC
9/27 - Received the watch! But unfortunately, the watch is not working properly. The subdial located at the 6 o'clock position is not responding to the pushers; it will not stop or reset. The stop and reset pusher does work for the minute hand, though. I do not want to send this watch back to China because everyone says it will get lost, so I hope it is an easy fix.

I ordered another watch (DJ 41 blue dial) with Li a few days ago and also box and papers for this Daytona, I explained to Li that the box and papers are for the Daytona and not for the Datejust, and Li acknowledged this and said that I have to wait for the Daytona to get delivered so I can provide him with the serial number so he can put it on the certificate. However, I received an email from Lana today with the tracking number for the datejust watch and box and papers for the Datejust which is supposed to be for the Daytona. I emailed Lana back and told her not to send the box/paper because it was for the wrong watch. I also informed Li of the mistake. I'm sure Li will solve these two problems, I will keep you guys updated on how these problems will be resolved.

On a good note, very impressed that it took about 2 weeks to ship it from China to Los Angeles. I really hope Li can fix this broken watch because the watch looks beautiful.

***UPDATE***

9/27 - THE WATCH IS NOT BROKEN, AND IT IS WORKING PROPERLY! I thought the 6 o'clock subdial should stop and reset when pushing the stopper buttons but thanks to @Am1234 for correcting me. Li sent me a perfect watch, and I'm just dumb and lacking knowledge on how to use this awesome watch. Now there's only the box and paper problem which I am sure Li will correct once he wakes up and sees the message I sent him on Whatsapp. I am happy I ordered the Daytona from Li and I will be ordering my third watch from him soon.

NoMoney4Gen

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Wow! You've given me confidence to proceed with the purchase. I was hesitant about buying the Daytona and was mulling over this and some of the cheaper alternatives out there. Thanks for posting this thread. :)