• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st time going to buy from ryan

Akira1000

Looking Around
18/7/19
hi, im 16 going to buy my first replica watch, currently own a omega seamaster from my late uncle, really like it but want to try something new but cant afford anything real.
i have to go through my parents to buy it but they wouldnt let me pay by bitcoin or anything lke that.
ryan said i need to have a well established account on rwi but i only made an account recently as i only used to use it for checking TD's and reviews on watches.(using it for a long time, made an account recently). this is what he sent, seems like a really respectable guy and from all the things ive read in the past he seems to be quite good.

I am sorry for the delayed response but we've been catching up with the emails.

The paypal payment option is available but only if you have a well-established account on RWI or RG. Please send me a direct weblink to your account so I can confirm it.
Other payment alternatives are Bitcoin or Litecoin with a 6% discount.

please advise me guys. :)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
hi, im 16 going to buy my first replica watch, currently own a omega seamaster from my late uncle, really like it but want to try something new but cant afford anything real.
i have to go through my parents to buy it but they wouldnt let me pay by bitcoin or anything lke that.
ryan said i need to have a well established account on rwi but i only made an account recently as i only used to use it for checking TD's and reviews on watches.(using it for a long time, made an account recently). this is what he sent, seems like a really respectable guy and from all the things ive read in the past he seems to be quite good.

I am sorry for the delayed response but we've been catching up with the emails.

The paypal payment option is available but only if you have a well-established account on RWI or RG. Please send me a direct weblink to your account so I can confirm it.
Other payment alternatives are Bitcoin or Litecoin with a 6% discount.

please advise me guys. :)

If you/your parents don't want to pay using bitcoin, it looks like you'll have to use a different TD.

Last edited: