• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Order w/ Jtime - BP Explorer 1 214270 39mm A2836

zhulaqi

Horology Curious
27/2/22
Long time lurker on this forum, decided to pull the trigger and get the BP Explorer 1 214270 39mm A2836. I went with Jtime because of the great reviews they had and it was all true, they are amazing when it comes to customer support.

• 8/25 - Texted Li and asked if he would ship to my country and if the explorer was available in stock, he said yes to both of my questions.
• 8/25 - Order was placed and payment was made.
• 8/25 - Li confirmed the order & payment was received. Currently waiting for QC photos from Lana (est. 5-10 business days).

Will keep updating further on my progress. Really excited! This forum has taught me a lot, I truly thank you guys for all the feedback you post on here.

zhulaqi

Horology Curious
27/2/22
• 8/25 - Texted Li and asked if he would ship to my country and if the explorer was available in stock, he said yes to both of my questions.
• 8/25 - Li confirmed the order & payment was received. Currently waiting for QC photos from Lana (est. 5-10 business days).
• 8/29 - QC pics received, GL'd them. Waiting for the watch to get shipped and to receive the tracking number.

zhulaqi

Horology Curious
27/2/22
• 8/29 - QC pics received, GL'd them. Waiting for the watch to get shipped and to receive the tracking number.
• 9/2 - Watch shipped out. Waiting for tracking number.

Olivier bond

Known Member
24/5/22
• 25/08 - Envoyé un texto à Li pour lui demander s'il livrerait dans mon pays et si l'explorateur était disponible en stock, il a répondu oui à mes deux questions.
• 8/25 - La commande a été passée et le paiement a été effectué.
• 8/25 - Li a confirmé la commande et le paiement a été reçu. Actuellement en attente de photos QC de Lana (est. 5-10 jours ouvrables).
• 8/29 - Photos QC reçues, GL'd eux. En attendant que la montre soit expédiée et reçoive le numéro de suivi.
• 9/2 - Montre expédiée. En attente de numéro de suivi.

Olivier bond

Known Member
24/5/22
Hi where are you from; i also order from jtime i'm from France.let's cross the finger.

zhulaqi

Horology Curious
27/2/22
• 9/9 - Tracking number received. Now the waiting game begins :)

zhulaqi

Horology Curious
27/2/22
• 9/9 - Tracking number received. Now the waiting game begins :)
• 9/24 - Watch received!

My god, the quality of it on my wrist 10/10. It truly is not worth buying it in gen. Big thanks to Li and Lana for their amazing service. Can't wait to get another piece soon. Would recommend Jtime as a TD, you will not be disappointed.