• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Order | Updates - ROLSUB0326 - Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green VSF VS3135

mikkolfly

Horology Curious
11/9/22
Thread to track the order updates and feedback of TrustyTime | I have ordered a 116610LV VSF Sub Green | Very excited!

mikkolfly

Horology Curious
11/9/22
Received QC pictures today ~ 3.5 days from ordering very quick turnaround.
Approved QC pictures and awaiting shipping details. Attached some images if users wish to view them

mikkolfly

Horology Curious
11/9/22
4 Days between Confirming QC pics and receiving the shipping number.

Fingers Crossed

mikkolfly

Horology Curious
11/9/22
28 Days in Transit | Still awaiting for the parcel
Andrew did mention 20-30 business days
Hoping it arrives this coming week, already looking at a second purchase

mikkolfly

Horology Curious
11/9/22
The watch finally arrived this afternoon! (In Australia). I was getting a bit antsy waiting for the shipping to update from 'in transit' (it never did). It took about 33 days to arrive from getting the shipping #

Extremely happy with how it's turned out. Exactly like the QC pics and running smoothly so far with no scratches etc.

Thanks @trustytime for the smooth transaction

LUVTACO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/22
Very nice. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this watch also. Just deciding on which TD to order from. Thanks for the info.

LUVTACO

21/9/22
I pulled the trigger also and went with TT due to this review and several others!

Reactions: mikkolfly

Andrey_PAM

13/10/22
UA
It is not necessary to post your QC pictures here:rolleyes:. They are just for you.
Photos of the pieces you have already received are welcome(y).