• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order from Trusty Time

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
Order Confirmation- 218337

Just order two watches from Andrew at TT to add to my first rep watch collection. Order placed and BTC sent over 6/17/2022. Waiting payment confirmation

R2DJ0270 - DJ2 41mm Jub Flt 904L YG/SS P-Wht/Stk VSF VS3235
RDD0239G - DayDate 40mm 904L Flt YG/YG Gold/Stk Rmn GMF A2836

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
6/17- Payment confirmed by Andrew 4 hours after order confirmation

Waiting for QC pics

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
6/24- Received QC for my DJ41. Asked for a retest on the amplitudes as it was a little low

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
6/24- Received QC for my DJ41. Asked for a retest on the amplitudes as it was a little low
6/24- Andrew said there was a flaw on the DJ. Factory is sending a new piece.
6/27- Pending new piece from factory on DJ. Pending QC for DD.

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
6/28- New DJ send from Andrew. Looked good and gave it the GL. Pending tracking info.

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
6/28- New DJ send from Andrew. Looked good and gave it the GL. Pending tracking info.
7/1- Update from Andres. We are waiting for the factory to send DayDate for QC. Once GL then both watches will ship together.

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
7/1- Update from Andrew. We are waiting for the factory to send DayDate for QC. Once GL then both watches will ship together.
7/4- Received QC pics for my Daydate. Give the GL. Both should ship out soon. Just waiting for tracking info

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
7/1- Update from Andrew. We are waiting for the factory to send DayDate for QC. Once GL then both watches will ship together.
7/4- Received QC pics for my Daydate. Give the GL. Both should ship out soon. Just waiting for tracking info
7/7- Received tracking number

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
7/27- Watches have made it to the states. Now just pending actually delivery date.

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Pics?

Its funny how very often with Trusty we ask for something to be checked and then they come back saying they found a flaw and are sourcing a new watch.

I have asked for a close up image a few times - often i'd still likely GL the watch and it always comes back 'we found a fault'....

I think its easier for them to just reject than it is to check something...

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
6/17- Ordered watches
7/27- Watches have made it to the states. Now just pending actually delivery date.
8/5- watches arrived!! Can’t figure out how to post pics… if someone will help me I will post them.

Great service by Truaty time. Look forward to many more orders.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Good to hear:)

About pic uploads…..

Reactions: mpmeyer

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
Here are pics of my daydate and datejust!

zo4ANv.jpg

zo4eK1.jpg

Reactions: g00n

mpmeyer

Horology Curious
13/6/22
I just want to say I was very pleased with the service from Andrew. He was very throughout with communication and kept me updated the process on my first purchase. I would defiantly recommend this TD because of the services and quality of the watches. I look forward to purchasing many more from @trustytime

KenzoMoDE

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
AWESOME BRO! looking forward on the arrival of my bp explorer.