• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st ever gen

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Very proud of Owning my very 1st gen and it arrived today. I've always seen on this forum everyone's wearing subs, AP's , and Panerai's and that's all good but I'm a huge U-boat fan but wasn't able to purchase one . Awhile back my home caught on fire and all my belongings was lost including all the reps I've purchased over the years being part of this forum. Everything is good now and back on my feet so I've decided to start

back with my timepieces again so here we go.... introducing my 1st watch since my home was lost and 1st gen the U-Boat Sommerso Blue. The dlc version is next on my list.

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
Sweet watch. Glad to hear things are looking up.

P1EMO

Known Member
26/7/19
Italy
The Sommerso DLC has also been my first gen.... simply love it with a brown leather strap. Simply gorgeous.
Only defect is that the DLC under the crownguard has slightly come off due to the use of bracelets, so I stopped using them

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Excellent choice. Was debating on getting that one next but I'm leaning more towards the chimera bronze but not sure if I would like the patina to much but its a beautiful piece of work.