• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

13 JAN 2023 – Trusty Time Latest Domain www.trustytime888.io

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Watch out if you want to order from Trusty there might be a fake website. Only use the link here on RWI!

www.trustytime.xyz (scammer?)

There's no need for "might be"s or question marks. If it's not the same URL that the TD has posted here in the forum, then IT IS A 100% GUARANTEED SCAM SITE (as you yourself said, but then decided to throw doubt on by posing it as a quesion).

It's hard to understand how people are duped by this shit, or left unsure as to if it's a scam or not. Cloning a website isn't rocket science. So ONLY USE THE URL THE TD HAS POSTED.

Reactions: dk2852

Olympia77

Looking Around
16/5/20
I would like to buy the product Order Confirmation No: 214734 but the credit card still rejected. Can you teach me please how to pay in other way? Thanks

Saucetalk

Horology Curious
25/6/22
Have you shipped to Pakistan successfully? What’s the best method to get in touch with you? No replies on the emails do you have a WhatsApp numbed?

nousdefions

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
Just wanted to let fella watch enthusiasts know that the new Trusty Time domain (http://www.trustytime888.io) has not been responding as of 26 January. It was working just fine earlier on 26 January, but by the evening, the website stopped responding. Perhaps it is time for Andrew to move to another domain yet again.

AlicW

Supporter
Certified
8/12/22
UK
For me the new domain hasn’t been working since the afternoon of 24th Jan.

Sumo86

8/1/23
Uk
Ive sent a message to Andrew directly asking for confirmation of stock. With a link to the watch I'm after from this link. He's replied yes and we go from there. Belt and braces way of ensuring

A) correct website

B) watch available

Reactions: WolverineMaize2

nousdefions

10/11/19
Yes all back up and running thankfully, always my go to site when seeing what’s available
Maybe this is different in various geographic locations. I am in the southwestern US and - regardless of the browser type I may use (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.) - it times out and I get an error message that the website cannot be reached (this is the case as of 9:50am Central Time on 27 January). I also tried accessing via my mobile devices and had the same result. I'm not too concerned about out whereas my recent order is concerned because I know these things happen from time to time. But, I just wanted to let others know that they are not the only ones experiencing this inability to reach Andrew's (Trusty Time) website.

Reactions: 737DRVR

Audi-20VT

Horology Curious
14/9/22
I'm located in Germany and I've had sporadic unavailability of the website as well. Right now it's working fine though.