• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1. order with Reg: Lange and Rolex SeaDweller

APGermany

Horology Curious
9/4/15
Hi everyone,

I just ordered 2 watches from Reg: A. Lange & Söhne Langematik Anniversary and a Rolex SeaDweller TwoTone.
Shipping via UK to Germany, let's see how long it's going to take.
So far, quick feedback when asking via Email and very helpful with the information.

23.11.2019: Payment sent

to be updated ...

Last edited:
Reactions: RastaGlobe

APGermany

Horology Curious
9/4/15
Ok guys,

so after a few (or some more) days in Transit, parcel arrived in the UK yesterday, and I got a mail from Reg with a Picture of it and the Information that it'll be sent out from UK to DE right after.
Always had a tracking number so I could check status, and also very quick Information and feedback from Reg.
Now really looking forward to receive the package, let's hope it'll find ist' way to me within this week, so I'd have a nice birthday gift for myself ;-)

AP

Last edited:

APGermany

Horology Curious
9/4/15
Und? Wie ist die Uhr?

To give some feedback everyone can read, I'll reply in english :D

I received the watch about 10 days ago, and so far, all I can say is that both of them are of great quality!
The SeaDweller's got a nice weight, the gold looks good and dial is also nice.
Same goes for the Lange, except that the "A. Lange & Söhne" writing on the rotor was very badly glued on it, with excess of glue like almost everywhere on it.

Overall I'm very very pleased with the order and Regs service. Always quick in feedback when I had questions, for sure it's not been my last order with him!

So far from my side, have a merry Christmas everyone reading this :)

Best regards
AP