• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
OMG! sebaz

See the pics on the first post.
Almost all Date font are white over black ground, but there are too black fonos over white ground and grey over grey...

ALE

LOL Ale..... I know , I know.... Is just that the 90% of the pics have the black front and white letters and actually I think only one model had the opposite ... But thanks even thought due to my hesitation missed a watch that was for sale ;(

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Earthling

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/12
OMG!!
Why I have spend several hours in the first post ???
All is there my friend
ALE

ALE The pic on the puretime website didn't appear to be similar to op's pic so that's why I asked.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi this is a beautiful watch. What's te name of this model. I am having a hard time finding this piece on the puretime site. Could ou pls post a link or tell me where you bought it from . Thanks in advance

ALE The pic on the puretime website didn't appear to be similar to op's pic so that's why I asked.

OK no worries mate

ALE:cheers:

Earthling

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/12
Btw great job putting this thread together. I have perusing this for over three months and am amazed by the amount of knowledge and wisdom collected here. Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Btw great job putting this thread together. I have perusing this for over three months and am amazed by the amount of knowledge and wisdom collected here. Thanks

Thanks Earthling
You are very kind.
There are many people cooperating to this work from the beginning.
Thanks

ALE

offroadfreak

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/12
First off great thread! I love all the information in it! Thank you however i tried to read every page so sorry if this is allready mentioned but, can you waterproof a v6 rep? Also who can do that for me? I want to buy one from marvellous replica but he simply says do not go in the water :p

Greetings,,

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
First off great thread! I love all the information in it! Thank you however i tried to read every page so sorry if this is allready mentioned but, can you waterproof a v6 rep? Also who can do that for me? I want to buy one from marvellous replica but he simply says do not go in the water :p

Greetings,,

Usually a V6 as many other replicas are theroretically waterproof, but as in all replicas you cannot assure that and you will need a waterproofing service from a watchsmith
Contact Wiz (France) or Domi (dmuit) (Germany)

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
as i red more the mor i get confused :)

i love this one http://www.puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-v7-full-ceramic-all-black/
but it says v7 and does this has lume ? it seems all black

how is it different than http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-all-black-ceramic-ii-on-black-gummy-strap-hub4104/

i mean quality wise, it doesnt say v6 on it hence the confusion.
thanks

Hi my friend to reply that you need just to read the first post.
The first watch is a V7
The second watch is a V6. You can see it just looking at the movement as it is said in the frist post.
And in the first post is clearly said tha V6 is better than V7 and the reasons.
As you can see you must just read the appropriate place.

LOL

ALE

sabretoothmj

Known Member
23/4/12
Hi my friend to reply that you need just to read the first post.
The first watch is a V7
The second watch is a V6. You can see it just looking at the movement as it is said in the frist post.
And in the first post is clearly said tha V6 is better than V7 and the reasons.
As you can see you must just read the appropriate place.

LOL

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Clarifying-V6-V1-V7….H maker new HBB versions

Since there are some confusions about V6, V7, V1, etc…and last watches HBB by H maker, I would like doing some comments about that:

1-The best replica version of HBB ever made is the current V6. It is a completely new concept and manufacture of HBB with a very accurate and seemingly reliable movement and awesome quality.
2- Some time ago the best replica of HBB was the V1. Accurate, reliable, good quality...etc... and expensive! (The movement and rotor were inaccurate)
3- After of V1 there were a lot of versions considered as replicas of the main replica V1. Called V2 V3...V5 and even V7.
4-These replicas made competition to V1, and then V1 factory released the V1 Lite, almost the same but almost half price. Read about that:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hublot-v1-vs-68692
These V1 Lite are one of the best quality/price ratio replicas in the market
The Ice Bang recommended by myself is the Ice Bang V1 Lite, it is beautiful (I like it more than new versions), has a nice construction and has a very interesting price! As a replica V6 is better but as a watch I prefer the Ice Bang V1 Lite (it is a taste matter).
5- V7 was a commercial trick to fight against the success of new V6. V7 watches didn’t feature improvements, just the number 7
6- Nowadays V6 has released a series of HBB old models fitted with the new V6 movement. Since many members have seen in Hublot AD some old models fitted with the new movement, we can say that these last replicas are also accurate and very good quality.
7- Nowadays, following the success way of V6, H maker has released a series of HBB watches, with a very good quality of construction (at best the same of V6, never better than V6 IMO) but with the old inaccurate and less reliable A7750 movement. IMHO It is not worth going to H maker having the V6

That's all
I hope all is now clear
ALE

Coalguru

Known Member
18/8/12
Are the complete movements (V6, 7750 low beat, 7750 high beat, 19j tourbillon) absolutely interchangeable in all casings V1-V7?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD