• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I just recieved my QC pic for hublot bb allblack II V6
I find the marker at 6 for the first picture abit off? And also the prints on the sub dial fadding? Shouuld i reject? And i notice about a small chip at the bezel at marker5

Hi surface
The marker @6 is good enough, i don't see any issue
Concerning bezel @5 there is a mark and you must decide or talk to the dealer to fix it. In real size it will not be very noticeable but the mark is there.
HBBALLBLACKBEZEL5-final.jpg

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Victory... I hope,

Rochest kindly cleaned my precious :

No more stain !

I hope I ain't missed any other flaw before the Go....

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
guys, this section is Ale's HBB V6 section and NOT A QC section for HBBs.
Please do not post any QC pics in here.

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

mr_R

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/12
I am sorry Guru, i've seen QC pictures before in this thread so i thought it would be ok.

A Question to the owners of HBB Gold/Rose gold models,

How is the plate? Can you see its not genuine gold other than using a loupe? They look very well by judging upon the videos posted in some sites.

Regards

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I am sorry Guru, i've seen QC pictures before in this thread so i thought it would be ok.

A Question to the owners of HBB Gold/Rose gold models,

How is the plate? Can you see its not genuine gold other than using a loupe? They look very well by judging upon the videos posted in some sites.

Regards

Concerning QC pics please post only the pics with some interesting and concrete flaws in order to consult or inform all people. Always for general interest, please.

Concerning RG plated you will not see it even with a loupe. You will need remove the plated by a file or sandpaper to see the SS under the plated.
Only a remark, people will see you with such a watch from 1 Km away... LOL

ALE

mr_R

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/12
Concerning RG plated you will not see it even with a loupe. You will need remove the plated by a file or sandpaper to see the SS under the plated.
Only a remark, people will see you with such a watch from 1 Km away... LOL

ALE

REALLY? I did not know that, i thought you could see its not genuine "gold" by looking at the watch and see its reflections... So you claim its the same look as the gold on a gen hublot? If so i will purchase a HBB gold model aswell... :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello Ale, which is the better model of these two all-blacks:

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-all-black-ii-11-full-ceramic-ultimate-edition-on-ceramic-bracelet-updated/

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-all-black-ceramic-ii-on-black-gummy-strap-hub4104/

Don't really care about the caseback details, rotor, or anything else that won't show while I'm wearing it. I'm more interested in the dial, bezel, case construction, etc.

Thanks

The second one is a HBB V6 more accurate, reliable and moreover cheaper
Maybe it would be better a rubber strap, more accurate and more confortable

ALE

REALLY? I did not know that, i thought you could see its not genuine "gold" by looking at the watch and see its reflections... So you claim its the same look as the gold on a gen hublot? If so i will purchase a HBB gold model aswell... :)

Yes the RG plated is really good but bear in mind that the wacth will be very striking...and for daily wearing is more delicate

ALE

m4444

Getting To Know The Place
17/5/12
The second one is a HBB V6 more accurate, reliable and moreover cheaper
Maybe it would be better a rubber strap, more accurate and more confortable

ALE

Yes the RG plated is really good but bear in mind that the wacth will be very striking...and for daily wearing is more delicate

ALE

Thanks for your help it's appreciated, is it easy to punch holes in the rubber strap as I have a small wrist? Or do I need to buy a custom strap?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for your help it's appreciated, is it easy to punch holes in the rubber strap as I have a small wrist? Or do I need to buy a custom strap?

Firstly try the new holes, it is very easy. And if you are no confortable with the position of the clasp, buy a custom strap.

I see, i assume the RG plated would be a good choice to wear on certain nights... special occasions so to speak : )

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-rose-gold-ceramic-2011-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Thinking about this one, not too much rose.

OK. This model is perfect and more discreet.
Nice for the use you are commenting
Go ahead

ALE

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
Ale7575.....great tread and very informative ;)

I went to the AD tonight and fell in love with this watch... It has the CF and numerals, red needles and ceramic bezel... But can't find it ;(

Any help??

B18F8996-1729-43D0-8F02-DCCBAD5EEE3F-14608-00000D30679F975D.jpg