• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello Guys

Im new here.... and a fan of HBB watches too...

A question, im thinking about purchasing one of the models at puretime... however, could anyone confirm or help me with models that are v6?

Im interested in this one;

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-evolution-44mm-ss-black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Would you say (by judging upon the movie and description) that its a legit and nice watch? Seems very good...

Im interested in a really GOOD replica, price is not a problem....also wondering if there's hublots with the swiss eta movement and not the asian movement? Maybe its not a different when it comes to v6 models?

Take care and thanks for a really nice forum :)

Yes this is a HBB V6, but it is a replica of an old model not of the new models. The replica is first quality although, and has V6 movement.

Dealers have not HBB with Swiss movements.

ALE
ALE

hublotfan

Getting To Know The Place
20/4/12
That just looks like some smearing on the ceramic. Ceramic is not that easy to mess up or stain.
It looks like it could be a number of things - oil from finger prints from handling it, solution he may have used to clean it...

It comes off with cleaning - a trick they've used is to get a rubber eraser - the pink kind on the oldschool #2 pencils and just lightly "erase" out any smears and scratches. it works wonderfully.

EDIT: The eraser trick only works on ceramic.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes it is an ALL Black II V6
Really it looks AWESOME, these pics are impressive !!
Concerning the bezel mark. It is very difficult to have such a stain in the ceramic. Most likely is dirty or a reflection from the crystal (dirty more sure)
But the price of this watch deserves a consult to the dealer, cleaning and new pic.

As above said awesome.

But, Now you will need to buy another watch to see the time !!! LOL

Congrats !
ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
I'll ask Rochest to be sure....

A watch desserve to give the time ?!

I'd never thought about it :cool:)))

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

mr_R

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/12
One of the nicest HBB V6
A classic
ALE

Cool, thanks my friend.... you are always online in here :)

I also noticed in the picturs how detailed this watch is, everything from its bracelet to the screws inside the watch...most of the fakes carries black ones and dubble lined serialnumber...this one is as close to a real you can get... im quite chocked that the market's on replicas developed so freaking much...wow!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Cool, thanks my friend.... you are always online in here :)

I also noticed in the picturs how detailed this watch is, everything from its bracelet to the screws inside the watch...most of the fakes carries black ones and dubble lined serialnumber...this one is as close to a real you can get... im quite chocked that the market's on replicas developed so freaking much...wow!!

Yes, the group of replicas of HBB V6 is perhaps the best group of replicas ever made.
Now PAM makers are producing nice groups too.

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Yes it is an ALL Black II V6
Really it looks AWESOME, these pics are impressive !!
Concerning the bezel mark. It is very difficult to have such a stain in the ceramic. Most likely is dirty or a reflection from the crystal (dirty more sure)
But the price of this watch deserves a consult to the dealer, cleaning and new pic.

As above said awesome.

But, Now you will need to buy another watch to see the time !!! LOL

Congrats !
ALE

Dear I recieved updated pic from watchinternational :

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/akelku/Watches/963b26ce9bff6cdafa7057d3aa15d575.jpg

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/akelku/Watches/e26815fe94607d0d6e0ceb110210b607.jpg

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/akelku/Watches/de83756098d122628333513c5341d463.jpg

What you think, should I go with it or ask for another ?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Read this thread about HBB Denim Evolution:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hbb-denim-114258
Really interesting

Any info, if somebody has the rep?

e1888df4.jpg

Dear I recieved updated pic from watchinternational :
What you think, should I go with it or ask for another ?

Really one pic seems correct but two are still a little confuse
Almost sure it is dirty but the price of the watch needs assure the quality
Ask the dealer to clean the watch with water and soap and take another pic !
Just my opinion
ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Thanks Ale for your precious advice.
In fact the 1st pic has no trace, because it's.reversed 8-(, the defect is in lower right of the picture...

d88d4a0acc266d8c7b2691991d8026b8.jpg

I ask Mary to try water and soap, as I don't want to send it back....

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Ale for your precious advice.
In fact the 1st pic has no trace, because it's.reversed 8-(, the defect is in lower right of the picture...

I ask Mary to try water and soap, as I don't want to send it back....

LOL
Yes, I saw the reverse position, but it seems more correct this pic althought there is something very light.

Try to get it cleaned by the dealer and go ahead.

It is not an Asian 21J or a quartz !! It must be "almost" perfect ( see almost, please)

OMG! It is really a nice watch. I like it more and more. But I'm afraid I'm not young enough to wear it ! LOL

ALE

Peyersson

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/7/12
HBB V6 Evolution Ice Bang

Hi guys! I just read all the posts in this thread and your expertise is extremely helpful, especially for me as a noob :)
I just bought an Ice Bang and received the QC pics. For me, the watch seems to be ok or can you see any flaws? What about the beat error of 0.6 ms? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate!.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi guys! I just read all the posts in this thread and your expertise is extremely helpful, especially for me as a noob :)
I just bought an Ice Bang and received the QC pics. For me, the watch seems to be ok or can you see any flaws? What about the beat error of 0.6 ms? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate!.

Hi Peterson
The purpòse of the QC pics is not that! Bear it in mind please.
Read:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/purpose-qc-pictures-95316

That said, your watch seems very good and in the Timegrafer it is like a chrono Swiss.
ALE

surfaceboard

Known Member
29/5/12
I just recieved my QC pic for hublot bb allblack II V6

vhm2o.jpg

1hqce8.jpg

2znzwvr.jpg

123qmpw.jpg

I find the marker at 6 for the first picture abit off? And also the prints on the sub dial fadding? Shouuld i reject? And i notice about a small chip at the bezel at marker5