• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Thank you ALE !

I'll order to Mary asap.

For the strap the difficulty is to match as close as possible the All Black color... Of course black stiches :cool:

I guess I've to buy a special screwdriver and the famous loctite 222 to secure Hublot's screws too...

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
For the strap the difficulty is to match as close as possible the All Black color... Of course black stiches :cool:

I guess I've to buy a special screwdriver and the famous loctite 222 to secure Hublot's screws too...

Hi akelku
Yes about the strap, but I think the black leather will be always very similar to the matt ceramic. Of course "matt" thread in the stitching

Concerning screwdriver and Loctite. I see you have well made your homeworks. I was very tempted to say it in the last post...

Mais après je pensai: Ça va de soi, mon ami

Amitiés

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Ola ALE, muchas graciaspor tu consejos !!

Aleas Mary is on holidays till tomorow included, and I guess she'll have a huge amount of email to process.... 8^(.

There are few strap for the HBB compared to PAM strp... 8^(

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Dear, as Rochest is back from holliday I'm gonna order my precious All Black 2 V6.

For the H screw driver is one screwdriver enought, or is it necessary to get a set with different sizes ?

As a picture is often better :

Are these screws :
HBB-2012-01-17-11_enl.jpg

The same size as :

HBB-2012-01-17-02_enl.jpg

??

++

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Dear, as Rochest is back from holliday I'm gonna order my precious All Black 2 V6.
For the H screw driver is one screwdriver enought, or is it necessary to get a set with different sizes ?

Hi akelku
The same H screwdriver is OK for all H screws.
But be carefull about high quality screwdriver. Don't trust "V" screwdriver recommendations or springbars tools. Read here:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showpost.php?p=1008661&postcount=1012

Go to Puretime
H screwdriver
http://www.puretime.co/product/special-screw-driver-for-hublot-big-bang

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Only Puretime seem to have H and not V screwdriver.... But 30$ ouch 1/3 of the J12 Channel for madam...:cry:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Only Puretime seem to have H and not V screwdriver.... But 30$ ouch 1/3 of the J12 Channel for madam...:cry:

You would not think the same if you get damaged three screws of your All Black with a V screwdriver !!! LOL

I bought my H screwdriver after that...unfortunately... no LOL :cry:

ALE

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
Just ordered my hbb ab2 at Mary/Rochest place....

I can stand for qc pic :cool:)))

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD

smca

Getting To Know The Place
21/8/12
Hi, I just read all the posts in this thread and you are very expert guys!
I just bought a HBB! And I received the QC pics.. I think I saw somethings and I wanna know about you guys... Help me, please! It's my first one :)

nbogtl.jpg

Closer...
30lnig2.jpg

14lhwzr.jpg

snfimf.jpg

What I saw: a "mark" in the bezel near to @5 and the subdials prints..

1. the pic shows that the rate is 17 second a day, is this okay?
2. the amplitude is 316° is this to high?

Tks for your help!

smca

21/8/12
Sorry to bug you guys.. anyone can give me some help and opinion about this watch?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Samucae

I think that the stain in bezel is simply dirty, it is really difficult to have a permanent stain in the ceramis finishing. But you need to ask the dealer for clean it and send new pic. It will understand you.
Concerning sub-dials, I think it is just a refletion due to the angle of the pic, but again consult the dealer about.
This is not a cheap replica to accept it directly if you have doubts!!

To be honest I think all is OK. But it would be better to assure it.

BTW: Awesome watch. I like it a lot. Good version of ALL BLACK (the best one for sure)

ALE

smca

21/8/12
Thank you, @ale7575!

@fustyler, i think the DW is in the correct color. :)

smca

21/8/12
I talk to the dealer and we saw the dial @6 stick isnt well aligned.. He will fix it :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I talk to the dealer and we saw the dial @6 stick isnt well aligned.. He will fix it :)

I saw already that. It is a very frecuent flaw in HBB stick dial V6.
But I think that is lightly noticeable in a SS marker but in a Black one it is almost impossible at real size.

Just my opinion

ALE

mr_R

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/12
Hello Guys

Im new here.... and a fan of HBB watches too...

A question, im thinking about purchasing one of the models at puretime... however, could anyone confirm or help me with models that are v6?

Im interested in this one;

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-evolution-44mm-ss-black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Would you say (by judging upon the movie and description) that its a legit and nice watch? Seems very good...

Im interested in a really GOOD replica, price is not a problem....also wondering if there's hublots with the swiss eta movement and not the asian movement? Maybe its not a different when it comes to v6 models?

Take care and thanks for a really nice forum :)

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Hello Guys

Im new here.... and a fan of HBB watches too...

A question, im thinking about purchasing one of the models at puretime... however, could anyone confirm or help me with models that are v6?

Im interested in this one;

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-evolution-44mm-ss-black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Would you say (by judging upon the movie and description) that its a legit and nice watch? Seems very good...

Im interested in a really GOOD replica, price is not a problem....also wondering if there's hublots with the swiss eta movement and not the asian movement? Maybe its not a different when it comes to v6 models?

Take care and thanks for a really nice forum :)
yes that is a v6 hbb, widely considered the best hublot rep