• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

hublotfan

Getting To Know The Place
20/4/12
Personally I don't think it's the strap - it's the clasp that causes the irritation.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Personally I don't think it's the strap - it's the clasp that causes the irritation.

Yes, the problem also goes with the clasp. So both the gummy and clasp have problems.
Gummy: the hole positioning is just not quite right, well, at least on my wrist. Result: too tight or too loose with the difference of just a hole.
Clasp: sharp edges, which it hurts your wrist when wearing the gummy too tight. Wearing it too loose, then the watch will 'float' on the wrist.

The best solution I guess is what Guru had done to his strap, punch an additional hole then the strap will fit just right.

TheBattler

26/7/10
Yes, the problem also goes with the clasp. So both the gummy and clasp have problems.
Gummy: the hole positioning is just not quite right, well, at least on my wrist. Result: too tight or too loose with the difference of just a hole.
Clasp: sharp edges, which it hurts your wrist when wearing the gummy too tight. Wearing it too loose, then the watch will 'float' on the wrist.

The best solution I guess is what Guru had done to his strap, punch an additional hole then the strap will fit just right.

I think that watch is too big for you mate :/

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I think that watch is too big for you mate :/

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The watch head fits just fine on top of my wrist in real life. The lugs didn't 'overflow' the top of my wrist. Yes, it may due to the circumference of my wrist not big enough so that the strap doesn't fit properly.

TheBattler

26/7/10
The watch head fits just fine on top of my wrist in real life. The lugs didn't 'overflow' the top of my wrist. Yes, it may due to the circumference of my wrist not big enough so that the strap doesn't fit properly.

Perhaps you can try with a custom leather strap to solve that problem. I still think you will have difficulty with it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
FYI.. I was at a Hublot boutique today and saw the Big Bang Ice numeral GEN, and they now have the same movement as the EVO.. I saw it with my own eyes. I looked at a Big bang EVO RG and a Big bang ICE numeral. Both were GEN and both had the same movement. Does this mean that the V6 Ice bang numeral that just came out is NO longer a Fantasy?? Even the big bang black magic which is now available in V6 has teh same movement as evo.. I saw this with my own eyes today at the HUBLOT store... please advise.. thanks

Are there more inputs about this interesting matter ?????

ALE

TheTiger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/5/12
I am now going to buy a V6, but i am not sure of th strap, cause some ppl are writing the gummy (croco-looking) strap isnt comfortable, while the gummy one looks kinda cheap to me, what would you recommand here? its this watch i am interested in:

5458bce449.jpg

or how about that strap?:
hublotbt-02-1.jpg

what strap has the real watch btw?

Regards for your help =)

crazyfastbeats

28/9/09

PANERA

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/06
Hey Ale

I could not find so much info about Bing Bang Black Magic steel case with ceramic bezel.

I only find this

HBB-2012-05-04-03-01_enl.jpg

and the link is this: http://puretime.co/product/big-bang...-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

My question is:
Is it fantasy model Or exist? I checked the Hublot web site there is 44mm with black date window but when you click on it it becomes white date window....
which one is correct? White date window or black 44mm or 41 mm? Is it true with new decorated movement or what movement insignia???And also ?s there any other versionsfrom 2009-2010??????????

Here is the official link

http://www.hublot.com/en/#/COLLECTION/BYCOLLECTION/15/VIEWER/85

Thx for your answer in advance

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
This model is ofcourse the original Big Bang.

When it was first introduced, it had a white date window, but in later years it changed to a black date window. It is still being produced today and is now bring fitted with the HUB4100 movement as the HUB44 is not being produced.

So, this is not a fantasy model. I've just ordered it myself and can't wait to receive it!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I am now going to buy a V6, but i am not sure of th strap, cause some ppl are writing the gummy (croco-looking) strap isnt comfortable, while the gummy one looks kinda cheap to me, what would you recommand here? its this watch i am interested in:
or how about that strap?:
what strap has the real watch btw?
Regards for your help =)

Hi tiger
This gen watch comes either with the croco gummy or the grooved rubber but never with the Pneu like rubber strap (in your pic) of the old models.
If you don't like the croco or you are affraid about its confort go directly to the grooved rubber strap it will fit your watch in an awesome way.
Buy it with confidence
ALE

http://www.jomashop.com/hublot-mens-watch-301-cx-130-rx

This looks to be true. It may not be a fantasy afterall

lol, that pic from chrono24 is the same from Jomashop. It even has a Jomashop watermark on it

Thanks friends for your search
Really it seems that this "old" Black magic is fitted with the new circular bridges movement of the Evolution series.
If that is confirmed definitively it is a good new for V6 lovers and for V6 factory. Because that can displace all other old HBB replicas, even the V1 or V1 Lite.
Actually if there is some other pics with "old" models fitted with new movements that will be enough to consider these new replicas as good and accurate replicas instead of "fantasy" ones. Even more accurate than old reps V1, V1Lite, V2.... because the movement and rotor are more closed to the gen in this case.

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST NEWS IN HBB REPLICA WORLD AFTER THE INTRODUCTION OF THE HBB V6 !!!!

.. Typical of HUBLOT... LOL... Their changes make easy the work of the replica makers.

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey Ale

I could not find so much info about Bing Bang Black Magic steel case with ceramic bezel.

I only find this

and the link is this: http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-evolution-44mm-ss-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

My question is:
Is it fantasy model Or exist? I checked the Hublot web site there is 44mm with black date window but when you click on it it becomes white date window....
which one is correct? White date window or black 44mm or 41 mm? Is it true with new decorated movement or what movement insignia???And also ?s there any other versionsfrom 2009-2010??????????

Here is the official link

http://www.hublot.com/en/#/COLLECTION/BYCOLLECTION/15/VIEWER/85

Thx for your answer in advance

This model is ofcourse the original Big Bang.

When it was first introduced, it had a white date window, but in later years it changed to a black date window. It is still being produced today and is now bring fitted with the HUB4100 movement as the HUB44 is not being produced.

So, this is not a fantasy model. I've just ordered it myself and can't wait to receive it!

OK
All is answered in the above posts
Typical of HUBLOT again

ALE

gqii4you

3/7/09
hmm

Do I get any props for figuring this out?? I mentioned how I saw the new movement in the old big bangs at the actual Hublot Boutique.. Congrats to all my friends!!!!

Noob1

26/5/12
ALE,

Thanks for putting this thread up and for all your hard work. Ive been reading through the thread for the past couple of days and it has answered just about every question I have had regarding Hublot reps. Great Job!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE,

Thanks for putting this thread up and for all your hard work. Ive been reading through the thread for the past couple of days and it has answered just about every question I have had regarding Hublot reps. Great Job!!

Many thanks Noob1
But, as always I say, this thread is, from the beginning, the job of all members involved in it.
Thanks to them all again

ALE

Do I get any props for figuring this out?? I mentioned how I saw the new movement in the old big bangs at the actual Hublot Boutique.. Congrats to all my friends!!!!

OK gqii I know my friend.
I don't doubt about your statement, I just say that maybe it could be an isolated case and not general, perhaps your AD Hublot has these watches due to some especial reason.
That's all
Many thanks again for sharing this useful information.

ALE

marblegranite

28/2/12
I received these QC pics for my V6 All Black II today.

I find it strange that in one of the QC pics the dial seems fine, but on the other pic the subdials at 3 and 6 appear to be badly printed. Has anyone seen this before? Could this be an optical illusion due to the angle of the pic?

Everything else seems fine. Please comment if you notice any issues.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg