• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey guys.. I have taken the last day to go through this entire thread.. First of all, thanks a lot for all your input. You guys have taken a lot of time to keep this going and I greatly appreciate it.. On to my questions...

1. I want to get the Hublot V6 RG watch from Marvelous. However, I see many posts months ago about the color of the RG issue. In the pics I see, it does seem to look more like yellow gold than rose gold.. Any updates on this?? Has the factory fixed the issue? any input would help.. thanks again..

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1283

2. When I go to Hublot site, I see the ICE BANG as having numerals. But I can not find the evolution on the site.. why is that? V6 is only made in the Evolution style with sticks.. Just curious.. thanks

Hi gqi
1- I have seen the gen HBB RG Evolution some days ago, and it seems much less rose (more yellow gold colour) than old HBB versions (more copper colour). So I think the colour from V6 is very close to the gen, I have not seen directly the rep and less made a side by side comparison. But, to macth a RG colour is very easy, I TRUST V6 factory at this regard and we have not had more claims from current owners, therefore I think the rep colour is really close to the gen. You can buy it with confidence.

2- I can assure you that the gen IB evolution has Stick markers and the old models Numeral markers. The rep IB V6 is with stick like the gen IB Evolution. That's all you need to know despite the websites you have seen.

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I would really appreciate some expert to take a look at this link. It is an allegedly genuine Ice Bang Evolution, but - besides the dust issue - 'Titanium' can be read on the back. Could it be true what I am thinking :facepalm:eek:r there is really a Titanium bezel version?
http://www.officialwatches.com/hublot-watches-for-sale/big-bang-evoloution-ice-bang-301-ck-1140-gr/2074

Hi unhamerda
Really Titanium can be read in a lot of Hublot gen watches. But we thinks they are meaning that maybe some inner parts in the case or movement or screws are made of Titanium. Just that. It doens't mean that the bezel or external case are made of Ti.
I repeat, a lot of gen Hublot have this inscription in back.
ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06

unhamerda

Getting To Know The Place
28/4/12
Ups, my mistake ! Since 'Ceramic' is the case I thought 'Titanium' would be for the bezel. That simple ! Thanks a lot

gqii4you

3/7/09
FYI.. I was at a Hublot boutique today and saw the Big Bang Ice numeral GEN, and they now have the same movement as the EVO.. I saw it with my own eyes. I looked at a Big bang EVO RG and a Big bang ICE numeral. Both were GEN and both had the same movement. Does this mean that the V6 Ice bang numeral that just came out is NO longer a Fantasy?? Even the big bang black magic which is now available in V6 has teh same movement as evo.. I saw this with my own eyes today at the HUBLOT store... please advise.. thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
FYI.. I was at a Hublot boutique today and saw the Big Bang Ice numeral GEN, and they now have the same movement as the EVO.. I saw it with my own eyes. I looked at a Big bang EVO RG and a Big bang ICE numeral. Both were GEN and both had the same movement. Does this mean that the V6 Ice bang numeral that just came out is NO longer a Fantasy?? Even the big bang black magic which is now available in V6 has teh same movement as evo.. I saw this with my own eyes today at the HUBLOT store... please advise.. thanks

Hi gqi
Many thanks for your info.
In any case we need to confirm that it is a general thing not an isolated incident.
Anyway, we can expect everything from Hublot gens.
I don't remember if was Pix or Qinetic who said that the variations and changes in Hublot gen made more easy the manufacture and quality of the Hublot replicas. LOL

If that is a true thing and a general matter, it is a very good new for HBB fans and for V6 maker ... LOL
Because all new replicas of old HBB models made by V6 would be no fantasy reps and, threrefore, a very accurate and good quality replicas.

ALE

watchfan88

13/4/12
yeap, the watch is koo
but gummy strap is not comfortable. I want to try to buy rubber strap from v6 (but i don't knew where)

74851830.jpg

13855032.jpg

64899484.jpg

26710551.jpg

I just received my v6 and the deployment buckle's back is causing this imprint on my wrist as well. Does anyone else have the problem with buckle scratching their wrist?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi watchfan
I sincerely think you have very thight your strap.
Try to loosen it a little
If it is necessary make the Guru's fine adjustment. LOL

ALE

krs1hartmann

26/10/10
V6 RG Question.... Is it just me or are the RG V6 hands the old "copper color" rose gold? The hands don't seem to match the markers and case. Any insight? Has anyone purchased the V6 RG? Are there any pics posted from members?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey.. I would appreciate the input.. I noticed that on the bezel of the Ice Bang the lines are not fine as gen. The gen has VEY fine lines and the rep does not.. Anyone else see this? If you have the rep, how does it look? Thanks...

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0hbev10028-bang-bang-certile-p-11775

You see the lines on the bezel are very noticeable

I think that at real size and in person the "lines"of the brushed are like the gen.
I have a Ice Bang Ti bezel V1 Lite and the brushed is very fine and awesome.
Actually I have not made comparison side by side with the gen.
Maybe guru has some comparison experience side by side with the gen and his Ice Bang tungsten bezel.
ALE

V6 RG Question.... Is it just me or are the RG V6 hands the old "copper color" rose gold? The hands don't seem to match the markers and case. Any insight? Has anyone purchased the V6 RG? Are there any pics posted from members?

My friend, there are a lot of RG pics and comments in this thread
Just read and see them !!

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Guru, who is your dealer?

Maybe, guru kindly will reply your question.
But this is not either the place or the way to ask to someone about that

Don't be so much direct my friend, there is a word in English to add like PLEASE....

Anyway, if you read the thread you will find the answer

ALE

Articblade

22/7/11
Hello,

This is a really long thread. I actually just want to learn more about the quality of the gummy strap for V6 as i intend to swap out the standard rubber strap for my hublot skeleton tourbillon with the gummy.

For those i manage to skim through, the problem with the "strap" seems to lie on the clasp finishing which eats into the skin. But i didn't manage to get info on the strap itself, the quality of the rubber and the croc print etc. Wondering if there are better version but there and if i just swap out the clasp with others, will it be comfortable.

I know if i am diligent enough, there should be a lot of relavant info on the build quality of the gummy strap for V6 buried within this 1000 post but i have no time to look through them all. Anyone can kindly point me to the right post number?

Regards,
Articblade

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
Hello,

This is a really long thread. I actually just want to learn more about the quality of the gummy strap for V6 as i intend to swap out the standard rubber strap for my hublot skeleton tourbillon with the gummy.

For those i manage to skim through, the problem with the "strap" seems to lie on the clasp finishing which eats into the skin. But i didn't manage to get info on the strap itself, the quality of the rubber and the croc print etc. Wondering if there are better version but there and if i just swap out the clasp with others, will it be comfortable.

I know if i am diligent enough, there should be a lot of relavant info on the build quality of the gummy strap for V6 buried within this 1000 post but i have no time to look through them all. Anyone can kindly point me to the right post number?

Regards,
Articblade

Is your strap the standard strap with the lite lines or smooth? (not tire tread).

I may have a gummy that i will be listing for a trade. I had no comfort issues with the gummy, some do. I just dont like the looks of it. Its a little stiffer imo than non gummy which may be were the comfort issue stems from

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I just received my v6 and the deployment buckle's back is causing this imprint on my wrist as well. Does anyone else have the problem with buckle scratching their wrist?

I used to have the same problem as yours. The deployant buckle has sharp edges and it hurt my wrist. The problem with the gummy strap's fit on my wrist is that it's either tight or loose. So I use plastic foil to cover up the buckle's end that rubs my wrist and voila, no wrist hurting again or at least it's much better. Well, this is just a cheap and quicky trick. :big laugh:

148946_3642995845063_199879025_n.jpg

and... my HBB says 'Hi Geeks!' :lol:

382437_3642996965091_1579369677_2746740_1866243505_n.jpg