• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

adhya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/12
On the MB pens. I use Gen refills, however a big thing I have is I work in a lab, and when I'm working with certain things the ink bleeds. So, I saw a video on another thread where you can inject back into the gen refills any ink you want. I might try that!

Liquid inks bleed/blot on certain papers. It is unlikely that injecting another brand of liquid ink will circumvent it. Gel refills will give better result on those surfaces -- Ballpoints will be best with no bleed/blot.

Try to use gel refill or use ballpens if you do not want any bleed.

kermit_pl

21/5/15
Someone had asked for North Face gloves - can't find that post as it seems like a few pages ago but found this for whoever was looking while trying to find a NF jacket.

*NOTE* I haven't bought these gloves so can't comment on quality but he seems to have decent enough feedback.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...icycle-Cycling-Hiking-Gloves/32251478354.html
I bought them and can post pictures, if anyone would like to see ; )

Wys?ane z mojego SM-N9005 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

abog

19/7/13
Who is admin or mod?

Can we open aliexp/banggood/ similar site for technology finds

I found on banggood xiaomi powerbank for half price
I want to buy chinese ver of gopro and remote keyboard.
I dont want to mix with these stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MugenMachina

Horology Curious
17/12/13
Sucks ! I ordered 6 polos from him on 11.11. Processing time was too long for my taste. The packages (2) haven't arrived yet.

My order had two days left to process before it was finally shipped out -that was way too long. I justified that it was due to the quantity I ordered, but the joke was on me. lol

I entertained the idea that the seller did not want to honor the 11.11 discount-price.

Another post in here mentioned an order of 5 shirts -discounted-, but only recieved 1. Even someone who ordered 2, only ended up getting 1 as well. It seems that orders are not being fulfilled.

I hope you get all your shirts! If all goes well, I may try ordering again, but only 1 shirt per transaction from here on out.

I messaged the seller on Friday 12.11. Haven't heard anything back yet -granted that it was the weekend. If I don't receive a reply by tomorrow morning, I'll open a dispute -my protection is running out.

18/11/15
My order had two days left to process before it was finally shipped out, that was way too long. I justified that it was due to the quantity I ordered, but the joke was on me. lol

I entertained the idea that the seller did not want to honor the 11.11 discount-price for the amount I ordered.

Another post in here mentioned they ordered 5 shirts, but only recieved 1. It seems that larger orders are not being fulfilled.

I messaged him on Friday 12.11. Haven't heard anything back yet, although it was the weekend. If I don't receive a reply by tomorrow morning, I'll open a dispute -my protection is running out.

I hope you get all your shirts! If all goes well, I may try ordering again, but only 1 or 2 shirts per transaction from here on out.

A lot of sellers short on stock will usually mess around people who have the larger orders because they would potentially receive less negative feedback. Better to annoy one person who has bought 5x shirts than 5 people who all bought one. Shame really because repeat/bulk costumers should get a bit more respect...

rek0001

1/1/13
I'm a big pen collector and have a gen Monteverde ballpoint.

I bought 2 MB Writers Edition pens from AE, the Thomas Mann and the Hemingway. I can report that the gen Monteverde ballpoint refills fit the AE pens pefectly. The Monteverde refills are very nice quality, write well and last a long time.

In my experience the gen MB ballpoint refills dry out quickly, don't last very long, a ripoff at $8 a pop.

Get the Monteverde refills for your AE MB ballpoint pens and enjoy.

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Just got 2 bottega belts coffee brown and dark blue. Size 110 cm
01a9543f9e734beb82de80fc5b3d7d6d.jpg

If anyone in usa wants them let me know they dont fit as I got the wrong size lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

rek0001

1/1/13
I have a question please - I just checked Ali to see where a wine aerator I purchased on November 23 was at in shipping, and the status said customer cancelled order.

I most certainly did not. Should I contact the seller to see WTF is going on? Has anyone had this happen?

rek0001

1/1/13
Just looked again, order details say order complete, last step past shipment, last time I checked it had been sent out on December 6 or something like that.

The aerator was one of those types that came on a stand, I paid about $23 for it. Not the end of the world but I'm disappointed and mystified.

havox07

Horology Curious
2/11/15
Xiaomi powerbanks are often knockoffs, so beware you get what you paid for...

Who is admin or mod?

Can we open aliexp/banggood/ similar site for technology finds

I found on banggood xiaomi powerbank for half price
I want to buy chinese ver of gopro and remote keyboard.
I dont want to mix with these stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
I just received the 3 first 11.11 polos. At work ATM so haven't tried them, but they are what I ordered. A stripped blue one is darker than I thought but still looks ok.