• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question regarding leather strap for Breitling Navitimer World Blue Dial

Roman77

Horology Curious
7/10/12
Hello all,

Recently purchased my first rep via M2M sale, it's a Breiltling Navitimer World which I have the following question about.

The watch has a blue dial and I'm looking for a matching blue leather strap for it.

So have any of you found a good matching leather strap color wise ? I've been searching on google but haven't really found a proper blue one.

Cheers Roman

Roman77

Horology Curious
7/10/12
Thanks for the replies thusfar, I've seen the BOB version, I even own one myself but it's black, I'd really like a the blue to match the dial color the blue gator look nice I have to say.

Maybe to make it easier I'd should go for brown but I'll wait for a bit.

Cheers guys

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Thanks for the replies thusfar, I've seen the BOB version, I even own one myself but it's black, I'd really like a the blue to match the dial color the blue gator look nice I have to say.

Maybe to make it easier I'd should go for brown but I'll wait for a bit.

Cheers guys

Did you check on the strap makers in the dealer section? Some of them can even make you a strap according to your ideas.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
Panatime croc straps are 90% as good as breitling at 25% the cost. i have had a few $500 breitling straps and would take the PAnatime every day of the week for the price.

i had heard panatime buys them from the same supplier as breitling.

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
I will if i do but it won't be in the Rep section :wink:

That explains a lot. I was always addicted to Breitling and have a couple of gens - plus one Skyland rep which is very good but still doesn't feature the gen feeling (how could it ever). A gen SOH blue was on my wishlist for a long time - before I came to RWI and started spending my funds on loads of reps :laugh:

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
My favorite - no trouble with straps btw:

Old Navitimer II :smile:

image_zpsq2hodole.jpeg