• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig IanL

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I know, but he's a child who needs the last word. Cause no matter if he's right or not he's gonna speak his childish mind, lol.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
I know, but he's a child who needs the last word. Cause no matter if he's right or not he's gonna speak his childish mind, lol.

I like how he is trying to antagonize you in the earlier posts with snide remarks. What an asshat!
[MENTION=112943]IanL[/MENTION] let get this straight, if [MENTION=1952]sub4me[/MENTION] thought you were worth the time you would be "crying yourself to sleep tonight on your HUGE pillow"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
im just glad we got a live one! That other dick from the thread is just hiding

I have to agree. This guy, although a complete tool, is mildly entertaining in his feeble attempt to defend himself. I hate to admit it, but I thought his thumb post was somewhat funny. However, that's not really the point. He just doesn't get it that a sales thread is not the place to drop unrelated jokes, and until he gets it he needs to remain brigged.

IanL

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/15
I like how he is trying to antagonize you in the earlier posts with snide remarks. What an asshat!
@IanL let get this straight, if @sub4me thought you were worth the time you would be "crying yourself to sleep tonight on your HUGE pillow"

:cry2:

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
I have to agree. This guy, although a complete tool, is mildly entertaining in his feeble attempt to defend himself. I hate to admit it, but I thought his thumb post was somewhat funny. However, that's not really the point. He just doesn't get it that a sales thread is not the place to drop unrelated jokes, and until he gets it he needs to remain brigged.

:thumbup:

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
I think you are still missing the point, don't make jokes in sales threads, they aren't appropriate for that forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

:picard2:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
This guy is apparently from an English speaking country, yet I know how to spell English words far better than him...wow.
Let's try it again, shall we? Aloud or allowed? Woman or women? See, even a bit of a grammar lesson in there!

If you attend a couple of hundred English lessons, you can come back and maybe at least try to understand what we mean by saying 'Sales threads are for sales only! No crap, no jokes, just questions and info about the watch on sale!'

Comprende?

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
90 posts, and most of 'em in the Brig..you're off to a GREAT start, Cheech..:spit::rofl::picard:

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
I just wanna know how many Hippocrates impersonators we have around here.

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
I like his new pic, its exactly as I picture him, !mfao.

rsz_stock-photo-39907174-female-thumbs-with-smile-face-on-the-finger_zps6akqyuu4.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL !
Im almost starting to like this guy !

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I've had about enough of this guy :finger:

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I'm still being entertained even on holiday. The Brig rocks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15

Hmm. You gonna let him have the last word, sub?