• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
hahha god l love the broken english

and i quote "you are very nice man"

*pats myself on back:laugh:

Dave_Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/12
How long do the beats normally take to get delivered by DHL to the UK..? I bought them on the 11th and it says they still haven't sent them yet.

I got them from hutmtech off AliExpress.

phishfleck

Horology Curious
13/10/15
How long do the beats normally take to get delivered by DHL to the UK..? I bought them on the 11th and it says they still haven't sent them yet.

If you ordered from Hutmtech, they were pretty fast for me. I ordered on a Thurs, they were delivered on Fri, and I had them at my door on Monday.

Maybe the 11.11 sale slowed things. Send them a message on whatsapp.

Wasser&Brot

Known Member
14/9/15

Shipment Information received - 29.10
Delivered - 03.11

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15

Shipping was fast for me. But I did wait several days before they were shipped.

DaanS

5/5/15
Anyone that has experience with a good Bluetooth speaker?

The Ali Soundlink Mini's don't have a good bass supposedly, any recommandations?

Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Had an LV card holder delivered today. I have not seen it yet, but my wife says the quality is legit. Much better than belt and Passport holder i received previously. I will snap a few pics later and will post them here

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Had an LV card holder delivered today. I have not seen it yet, but my wife says the quality is legit. Much better than belt and Passport holder i received previously. I will snap a few pics later and will post them here

If it's the same one j got, you'll be really happy! It's great. The quality is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazandsun

13/1/09
Hey guys,
As promised I get back to you as I've received my LV Keepall 55 & Marco wallet with hot stamp.

This is my first experiment with replica on Aliexpress & I got to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality, I've had both gen in hand a few times and those are pretty damn close.
The zip is the most spot on imo.

I also got some Mont Blanc pens which are pretty amazing for the price :)
The leather cover looks cheap though

Paid around 250€ for everything shipped
Shipping was really fast, I ordered it on thursday night and got it the next tuesday via DHL (I'm in France)

Here is the link for the photos

There is a pic with both the Keepall & Marco and my gen LV belt, so you can compare the print.

Hope this helps some of you and I can provide the sellers link, just drop me a PM ;)

Are the handles and tags genuine leather???

tysoosn

9/3/15
Anyone bought Veneta wallet but quality one ? Better pay 10$ more then get PU. PU everywhere on aliexpress... Is it possible to get quality replica ? There are sooo good leather wallet on aliexpress but not branded. Branded are more expensive and PU everywhere.... I bought for 10$ not branded excellent soft leather. Better then more original wallets...

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
lol..... I would suggest you read the one star rating that the buyer left...... speaks volumes!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Just tried, but although the link on the page suggests that there is one feedback, it is not there when you click on it.

I have myself put negative feed back on a couple of poor quality products, and found that they do not show. Somehow the shop owner must be able to steer the feed back process, so as to suppress negative ones - at least for some time.

Then again on both occations the shop owner came back to me and suggested that I change the one star rating to a 5 star rating (!!). One even offering me a free t-shirt as a bribe.