• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegeneral_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/14
Getting tropical

45396453b9cf7115bdc36052e30923cf.jpg

D

d4m.test

I cannot get this off my wrist

24665de4024831c5f56185a18657f4bd.jpg

dd1da7028df97b6afa43b1b07f0ec99b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
OK check this out, I discovered this a couple weeks ago myself. If you turn your wrist over there is a buckle thing like a belt buckle but smaller, You can pull the long piece of leather backwards through half the buckle then there is a pin that goes through a hole pull the pin thing out of the hole then pull the long leather piece backward through the rest of the buckle. I got home the other day and my wife wasn't home to unbuckle my belt or untie my shoes for me so after a couple hours I figured it out! Really I also found we have a kitchen with a tall Stainless steel box that's cold and inside there is beer and other good stuff!

I cannot get this off my wrist.

24665de4024831c5f56185a18657f4bd.jpg

dd1da7028df97b6afa43b1b07f0ec99b.jpg

D

d4m.test

OK check this out, I discovered this a couple weeks ago myself. If you turn your wrist over there is a buckle thing like a belt buckle but smaller, You can pull the long piece of leather backwards through half the buckle then there is a pin that goes through a hole pull the pin thing out of the hole then pull the long leather piece backward through the rest of the buckle. I got home the other day and my wife wasn't home to unbuckle my belt or untie my shoes for me so after a couple hours I figured it out! Really I also found we have a kitchen with a tall Stainless steel box that's cold and inside there is beer and other good stuff!

Hahaha

Its weird there is no buckle, its just permanently on my wrist, I do not know of this "buckle" you speak of.

And yes more about the box of beer lol

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thanks for the compliment. It's a unique look for sure. I'm enjoying it.

You should get your multiple account issue fixed mate! Open a helpdesk ticket! :thumbsup:

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
You should get your multiple account issue fixed mate! Open a helpdesk ticket! :thumbsup:

Well, I just now removed Tapatalk app and reinstalled it, now I am able to get back in...yay! Now I have to figure out how to get my settings back on the RWI site for Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.