• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

D

d4m.test

Hey Jeff, you have been missed buddy. Dark evenings here in UK now. It goes totally dark by like 5pm. Foggy as anything here today too. A lot of flights got cancelled this morning. I'm supposed to be going to Ireland again tomorrow morning, but at this rate, no doubt the flights will be cancelled again!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Morning all from the flip side. Sun still shining at 7.30pm where I am :)

Summer Christmas holidays, beach, bbq's and lots of swimming........ Only a few short weeks away now(okay so its 8 or so weeks away)

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Welcome back Jeff,
Wooky that sounds pretty crappy man, I hope things turn around for you soon!

I had a day of meetings and by the end of it I am soooo exhausted. I am going to call it a night soon here with some hotpacks on my lower back. Chris, that's how I remember Christmases but somehow I don't think I can do it without snow anymore. Believe me I miss the weather though.
Bkg!! Hey man! Hope you are taking full advantage of the "bonus" family time! Have a blast sir!
Where are all the usual suspects? And what are you guys up to?

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I just got a new toy today.
6f9484d9d16ed4c39e002b754d0cbbda.jpg
119c81073366eb865a76e21f2cb66e6c.jpg
now I just need a planet ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
[MENTION=53471]Fiveostang[/MENTION]. Nice brother. I like new pew pew toy. Should of held onto that PO brother! :) stupid detailers at the carwash!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
What's up fellas?! I'm just unwinding from a long day at work with a gyro platter from my favorite greek restaurant Zorba's. We're throwing a big party this weekend for all our friends that couldn't come to Michigan for the wedding back in September. My honey-do list is out of this world. A whole lot of "yes dears" this week. If you need to find me just call The Home Depot in Dallas and page me...... Seriously, who's coming to help me?

Jeane123

6/4/15
What's up fellas?! I'm just unwinding from a long day at work with a gyro platter from my favorite greek restaurant Zorba's. We're throwing a big party this weekend for all our friends that couldn't come to Michigan for the wedding back in September. My honey-do list is out of this world. A whole lot of "yes dears" this week. If you need to find me just call The Home Depot in Dallas and page me...... Seriously, who's coming to help me?

Hahahhaha good luck man! Hope you get some time to wind down as well. Make sure she makes it up to you daily ;)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes ! Just got my new glasses from my Optometrist today !! Why am I so happy, well the past week I have been driving blind as a bat all over the streets and freeways here. I can only get around because of landmarks that I remember. I even pulled over to see a new girly bar that just opened. Turned out to be nuns new convent ! Why on earth do they paint them pink anyway ? Well, am doing good tonight having another cup of coffee and looking out the window to catch some cuties passing by ................. :coffee:

Jeane123

6/4/15
Yes ! Just got my new glasses from my Optometrist today !! Why am I so happy, well the past week I have been driving blind as a bat all over the streets and freeways here. I can only get around because of landmarks that I remember. I even pulled over to see a new girly bar that just opened. Turned out to be nuns new convent ! Why on earth do they paint them pink anyway ? Well, am doing good tonight having another cup of coffee and looking out the window to catch some cuties passing by ................. :coffee:

Sumi, you always have the funniest things happen lol my guess is that actually happened and that you are actually sitting by the window right now watching lol. Glad you can see again! Southern Cali is a safer place tonight thanks to those shiny new glasses [emoji12]

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

It might be a Pink Sister Monastery. They wear pink which honors the Holy Spirit. Sometimes I pay attention to stuff.. Nonetheless, hilarious story! Sorry your eyes let you down brother.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good afternoon gents, good evening and good morning to others. Hope you're all doing fine. Sumi, glad you didn't order a drink when you dropped by at the convent LOL.

D

d4m.test

Good morning from the UK. The fog has lifted so I'm writing from the departure lounge waiting to catch my flight. Got a busy few days ahead.....

Keylog74

14/6/13
Good morning ! Sunny day here . How's everyone doing today ? Me walking the dog
67c9d559db42b2987a722aeeaef0c657.jpg
69b55744db635bdc6c6fbe5a0204cfc1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hey everyone. Quiet day in here today. Been busy for me. Bedding down in a hotel miles from home again. Interview at a solicitors office again tomorrow before flying home. Hope y'all are well

Fiveostang

6/11/12
[MENTION=53471]Fiveostang[/MENTION]. Nice brother. I like new pew pew toy. Should of held onto that PO brother! :) stupid detailers at the carwash!

Lol no stupid me for not taking out of the car. Yes I should've held on to that one. I'll hopefully be getting a gen for my wedding present. Then I'll definitely be bond lol. It's cool gun I'm going Friday or Saturday to put a few rounds through it and see how it shoots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Good morning ! Sunny day here . How's everyone doing today ? Me walking the dog
67c9d559db42b2987a722aeeaef0c657.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Oh man, i love this pic !!

But i gotta ask......who is walking who ????

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nice cool and refreshing night here in LA today. Had a bright sun and a bright blue sky too. So enjoying a smoke here by the door. Done with an early dinner. So just chillin'............