• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm a Woman with my 5th Happy purchase

ninarx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/09
I have been dealing with WBK for few years now. and I was always beyond happy. if i had any trouble with anything, he was always willing to help and fix the issue.

If i want a watch and he doesn't have it, i will wait no matter how long until he does.

My last purchase was a Michele Deco watch. I asked him for a non-bling one, since fakes and bling don't mix well with me, i like to be low profile when wearing a fake watch. but this Michele I received exceeded my expectation, in fact, i was shocked how beautiful and how authentic it looked.

I own many watches and most of them are Michael Kors, but around 3 or 4 years ago, i bought a Michele from WBK (same one i bought last week but without the bling) and that watch lasted me more than all my MK watches, swiss legend, Triwa, DKNY, Fossil, Invicta, etc...
unfortunately, I scratched it and it needed a battery change, and I gained some weight and i needed a longer strap (or whatever you call it) and i lost the extension. and that's why i ordered this one.

watched I bought from WBK and was extremely happy
- Michele deco
- men Cartier
- Frank Muller crazy watch
- Chanel black
- Bling Michele Deco

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Stan is a great dealer, that goes without saying and I'm glad you are happy with him.
I'd love to know how many females we have lurking "under cover" on RWI. Most don't wish to make a fuss and tend not reveal the fact.

ninarx

25/10/09
I always hoped for a forum section for woman watch lover, I love watches and it has always been hard here to pick one or ask questions since not many ladies participate.

Stan is a great dealer, that goes without saying and I'm glad you are happy with him.
I'd love to know how many females we have lurking "under cover" on RWI. Most don't wish to make a fuss and tend not reveal the fact.

redPandaWrangler

Renowned Member
6/7/15
As a guy, I would appreciate a woman's watch section as well. I know my girlfriend would be interested in trying out the dark side at some point, and I'd like to find something decent for her.

The only thing I've found that might be up her alley is the blue/gold 29mm yachtmaster.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Trouble is we have no idea if it would be well used or not because on the surface we only have a handful of ladies here. Numbers are unknown because most don't tick "female" on their profile.

NEVER be afraid of asking questions, the only dumb question is the one not asked!

umblackbear359

28/4/15
Another vote for a ladies section. Although I would define a size. Maybe 36mm and under these days?

timparks123

7/1/15
I worked at a Michele AD for quite a while and have seen some obvious fakes. This looks GREAT!!! Might have to grab one for my lady.

Jhedai19

Horology Curious
28/9/13
Lady watch lover here.. I also bought a watch from stan and loved it. I got the rolex one that I have been eyeing for quite a while.. Now I am hunting again for my next purchase but there are not a lot of ladies watches out here and I agree, we need a women's section. That would be great! BTW, nice collection Ninarx!