• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Omega LMPO is back!

Conquerer

27/5/15
I agree, it looks the same orange as on my crpo (maybe they thought they could just use the orange ones they had left from their crpo production). maybe indeed this is just bad lightning... :)

It's definitely orange. "Seamaster" is clearly red, like the second hand should be but isn't, so it's not a lighting issue. Disappointing if they're all like this.

rrpmm02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/15
I hope you get your QC pics soon, and are able to post them up here, I would love to see them.

aphillipe

Renowned Member
31/3/13
I hope you get your QC pics soon, and are able to post them up here, I would love to see them.
I will..... I'm getting impatient... Paid Monday... Was told 24-48 hours for pics.... Then was told by yesterday or today..... Still nothing (and its basically end of day there)..

BoostedST

Triumph-Ant
Supporter
Certified
23/9/15
AL
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hi, and I love the forum. I know people wanted to see more pics so here is a QC pic I just received.

993b68fa0b4416f265f1efe833f2cc01.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hi, and I love the forum. I know people wanted to see more pics so here is a QC pic I just received.

993b68fa0b4416f265f1efe833f2cc01.jpg

Nice.. BoostedST!? Psh.. STI here [emoji57]

I will..... I'm getting impatient... Paid Monday... Was told 24-48 hours for pics.... Then was told by yesterday or today..... Still nothing (and its basically end of day there)..

Better get my QC pics today, I started this thread!

Don't they have a holiday right now?? The 1-7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I got my QC pics but asking for closer pics since I can't tell which watch is which and a marker might be off.

A4ringss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/13
I got my QC pics but asking for closer pics since I can't tell which watch is which and a marker might be off.

I still havnt gotten a response but im sure they are getting hammered right now.

- Which "marker" are you talking about? the second hand?