• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 123 Vintage Falcon

vindies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/15
EU
Hi all.

I was so happy to learn about the new release of the BR123 Falcon but my enthusiasm was immediately cut.

Just a quick look to the dial : Gen dial > Plane and "Bell&Ross" logo are white color whereas Rep dial > Color seems to be yellow/brown.

I wonder why they decided to put it in the wrong color... is painted in White color difficult ?

Anyone knows if the makers are going to solve this problem ?

Thank you

Rep:

Gen:

ricardmg

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Maybe in v3...
It's a nice watch and easy to rep, but we know how it works for factories. Time will tell my friend ;)

scottie83

21/10/11
Not sure about the Falcon, but the regular 123 Sport Heritage that was just released has the correct white text, so it might just be the photo.

vindies

24/3/15
EU
BR123 Falcon

Not sure about the Falcon, but the regular 123 Sport Heritage that was just released has the correct white text, so it might just be the photo.

unfortunately it's not just the pic on the different website..... It's true, the BR123 Sport heritage has the correct white .. i can't really understand why it's not the same with the BR123 Falcon...

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
It does look white in other photos I've seen of the 123 falcon. Has anyone ordered the new sapphire crystal version?

vindies

24/3/15
EU
Br123 falcon

It does look white in other photos I've seen of the 123 falcon. Has anyone ordered the new sapphire crystal version?

You are right ! There is a "new" release of the br123 falcon.... They finally changed the color of the logo in White but the falcon plane is still not white.....

vindies

24/3/15
EU
Does anyone knows about the next release with the white falcon ?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have one on order with Sead but according to him there are two makers. The one that makes the mineral crystal and the one that makes the sapphire, its hard to believe there are two makers. Anyway I have the sapphire on order but since its the Holidays there, things are very slow till the 8th.

vindies

24/3/15
EU
I have one on order with Sead but according to him there are two makers. The one that makes the mineral crystal and the one that makes the sapphire, its hard to believe there are two makers. Anyway I have the sapphire on order but since its the Holidays there, things are very slow till the 8th.

I know about that but even in sapphire and crystal, the plane still not in white color as the GEN

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Have you looked at the dials on both Mineral and Sapphire. I have not. Are both the same flaw? This would support my thought that it is the same factory.

vindies

24/3/15
EU
it depends on the dealer. Intime got the "v2" with the white "bell& ross logo" and saphire glass ( but still without white plane ) while the others dealers which got with mineral and nothing in white color in the dial

But i really don't understand why it's so difficult to paint the plane in white color.... a simple thing...

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
it depends on the dealer. Intime got the "v2" with the white "bell& ross logo" and saphire glass ( but still without white plane ) while the others dealers which got with mineral and nothing in white color in the dial

But i really don't understand why it's so difficult to paint the plane in white color.... a simple thing...

They mess up so they can do V2 and V3 and V4

vindies

24/3/15
EU
Mine is on its way from Sead finally!

Please upload some pics when received it ! Thanks

By the way, Is anyone know when ithey will get out the version with the white color airplane ? ( and the "swiss made" white )

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
No matter what things will always be wrong otherwise why make the next version, they make errors intentionally to keep us coming back.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
So I got mine yesterday, just like in the Intime photos, I'm busy and at work so you have to wait for pictures. The rubber strap is a joke like 115 by 75 way to small for my wrist so I ordered a custom one from martu. Great looking watch though, White Bell&Ross airplane not white

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Had to put it on a NATO as the little rubber strap is way small, vintage strap on order from Martu, Sead got this for me.