• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Chronomat 44 Raven Black

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Just saw this on TSwatch site, I recall someone asking if a rep of this existed, looks like it just got released.
Not sure about it myself but some of you guys might like it
http://www.ts-station.co/product.php?id_product=17608
17608-137722-thickbox.jpg

Pauly404

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/14
Looks good. The date looks sunken though.... Common on A7750 chronos

dumibalamuc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/9/12
i love it
don t care about the flaws
i will order it soon

bazzed1958

Horology Curious
27/6/15
new chronomat 44mm orange/black raven,ugly and tacky looking IMHO.Living in Essex is tacky enough:cry2:sorry dont hold that against me though:punk:

Grafeno

Known Member
8/9/15
Melilla
Stunning watch. Tried to take pics of a gen one at an AD, but they had sold it the day earlier. It looked really nice.

Anyone got the rep? Pics?

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
I got the rep about a week ago from Intime.

Yes, typical sunken datewheel 7750 issue.
Also, the DW is not perfectly aligned. Ryan made me aware of this and after 3 examples, informed me that the mfr said they are all this way. It's not way off though and the date is so small it's barely noticeable.
Strap and deployment buckle are PURE SH*T. The only way to adjust the size of the strap, to make it smaller, is to CUT it!
Lume is not good.

That all being said, once it's cut to size and on the wrist, it's an impressive looking piece. I'm a big fan of Black/Orange combo, so I may be biased.

Grafeno

Known Member
8/9/15
Melilla
The date being black against balc will not be a major issue. Also I believe non aligned DW can be solved by a watchsmith easily.

Lume is no good even on gen ones. In this regard this well replicated.

That type of strap requires cutting even in gen one. That is standard. Are there cutting lines on the strap back to help you cut it? The siyland I have has these, but then the strap has no letters. Do you have to cut the word Breitling reproduced in the strap to make it smaller? What about the clasp itself? Can you post a pic? It should fit in tight, have a raised breitling logo and have a micro regulator inside that says PUSH and works. Mine required some silicone/bay oil to operate smoothly. Yours will also. Otherwise it gets stuck.

The hands lume looks too yellowish in comparison with stock gen photos.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I got the rep about a week ago from Intime.

Yes, typical sunken datewheel 7750 issue.
Also, the DW is not perfectly aligned. Ryan made me aware of this and after 3 examples, informed me that the mfr said they are all this way. It's not way off though and the date is so small it's barely noticeable.
Strap and deployment buckle are PURE SH*T. The only way to adjust the size of the strap, to make it smaller, is to CUT it!
Lume is not good.

That all being said, once it's cut to size and on the wrist, it's an impressive looking piece. I'm a big fan of Black/Orange combo, so I may be biased.

Thanks for a fair and honest review....aside from the stunning color combo, this watch has too many issues for me as of now....again, thanks for your review!

Em84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/16
Hi all, how do you adjust the size of this kind of strap? I've been looking for Youtube videos but those all have pins going through holes along the length of the strap, which the Raven strap doesn't look like it has. I've ordered a Raven from TSWatches and getting excited for it's arrival :)

Thanks again

UPDATE: whoops, I just noticed from closeup zooming of photos that there are holes at the ends of the straps, like normal rubber straps. So all good :)

The date being black against balc will not be a major issue. Also I believe non aligned DW can be solved by a watchsmith easily.

Lume is no good even on gen ones. In this regard this well replicated.

That type of strap requires cutting even in gen one. That is standard. Are there cutting lines on the strap back to help you cut it? The siyland I have has these, but then the strap has no letters. Do you have to cut the word Breitling reproduced in the strap to make it smaller? What about the clasp itself? Can you post a pic? It should fit in tight, have a raised breitling logo and have a micro regulator inside that says PUSH and works. Mine required some silicone/bay oil to operate smoothly. Yours will also. Otherwise it gets stuck.

The hands lume looks too yellowish in comparison with stock gen photos.

Round bezel

Horology Curious
16/3/16
I'm new to the forum and I'm a Breitling freak. Any suggestions fro good sites that carry a wide selection and are usually in stock? Thanks guys! RB :)