• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best source for HBB SS Brushed Bezel?

jbenjamin23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/13
Arizona
Hi guys so I have seen some info on Bezel replacement and upgrades etc for ceramic etc but not found the thread for a SS brushed bezel. I recently had a bit of brawl this past weekend saving my friends from getting his butt walked on at the club and I managed to scrape the bezel, and a small bit of the case below the bezel so now I'm looking to replace it. So anyways I have seen Puretime sells bezels for I think $80 but did not see SS Brushed in the drop down and I'm looking for the brushed stainless steel bezel for the V6.5 that i got from Intime, and I'm having some search issues of finding where to get it so I can replace my bezel. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get this cleared up for myself and get a new bezel on my HBB? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Xswapper5

Renowned Member
Supporter
6/3/14
Texas
Does the bezel have to be v6 or gen for it to fit ? I'm looking to change my ceramic 6.5 also and thought I read that before

rfirmino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/16
Bump. I've scratched my V6.5 SS bezel and really want a replacement. Does anybody have any suggestions? Cheers!

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I know Aliexpress(AE not a TD Site here) seller who can get you the bezel you want . Ceramic .SD Gold etc.