• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL problem???? Clearance Event

onlytheone

8/4/10
I have a 605 waiting to get shipped because I am not sure what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topper7788

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/15
My Package arrived yesterday in Cincinnati, cleared customs yesterday afternoon, and was delivered to my house in Florida today around 4PM !!!!

Any news if you guys got it to clear and be delivered in Cincy?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
My Package arrived yesterday in Cincinnati, cleared customs yesterday afternoon, and was delivered to my house in Florida today around 4PM !!!!

Lucky man!!!! Both of mine got nuked in Cincinnati no movement since 25th on one and 29th on the other.

The dumb part is both say given a release by customs under further details... Yeah released into their pockets.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It might be over it might not...? It's your call. Lol has anyone had any held by customs and then show up a week or two later?

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
It might be over it might not...? It's your call. Lol has anyone had any held by customs and then show up a week or two later?

Good one, mine has been there since the Sep 18 and still no email or letter from DHL or Customs yet.

TD won't move a hair unless I get that letter. He even told me, and I quote, "If your so sure your going to get a confiscation letter, go ahead and purchase a replacement from another TD, and when you receive the confiscation letter and provide it to us, we will refund you the money (minus shipping charges)."

Really? So I'll just have wait as long as it takes to prove confiscation?
And then get my money back or a new watch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

viper420

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/12

Congrats! Its good to hear that atleast some made it through

Captain McFunk

Known Member
18/7/15
Hey guys, I had another package ship on Monday, went through Cincinnati, and got delivered today - 2 watches, and they weren't the best packaged and still made it through, so I think.... it's over for now....but don't hold me responsible...haha

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Hey guys, I had another package ship on Monday, went through Cincinnati, and got delivered today - 2 watches, and they weren't the best packaged and still made it through, so I think.... it's over for now....but don't hold me responsible...haha

Hmmmmmm but my package was seized the 29th maybe I'm flagged from the first one?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
The one package now says please contact DHL. What does that mean?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Last one was seized too lol

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Nope only 2 packages

chronoswiss7

Horology Curious
11/1/15
Hi Thehitman

If i tracked my package there was also the Info that i have to contact DHL.
So i started a Online Live Chat with them and they told me that they need some informations about the importer. If they not receive the Infos they will contact the sender and if the sender also give no Infos they will destroy the package after 90 days.
Of course i did not gave them any Informations. I was really surprised when i tracked my package a few day later and saw that the package it's on his way.
Maybe you have to wait some more days and they will release the package from clearence event.
I hope it for you.

Cheers

jbar99

27/4/15
California
Lucky man!!!! Both of mine got nuked in Cincinnati no movement since 25th on one and 29th on the other.

The dumb part is both say given a release by customs under further details... Yeah released into their pockets.

Hey guys,

So still no update on my watch not even a "please contact DHL" it's just been sitting at been "given a release by customs" since the 22nd!!! I'm so annoyed i wish they would just update it already and send me the letter.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? As in their package has been sitting for a WHILE but no updates...not sure what to do here been waiting And waiting might just have to cross fingers and hope my TD finds this a proof enough :/

jbar99

27/4/15
California
Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening and then not even receiving the letter ever?