• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer 300 SLR

moustilou

Renowned Member
28/7/13
Yesterday's pict...under the sun!
sq8e.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
All the dealers have the same watches from the same manufacturer so they all look the same mate.

GAthersw

Looking Around
16/1/14
Hi!

I received my first rep from a dealer but the clasp is different from the pictures you guys posted. I asked my TD and he says it's the correct, updated one. I never heard about upgrade and since it was a limited edition watch I doubt it was updated. Any thought?

nzr9rr.jpg

Biodom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/10
It's a lie.

There is one and only one buckle, which is the Heuer one...

TheRanger

27/8/15
Hi guys, just looking for some advice. I've just purchased my first rep & went with the 300 SLR. It arrived today - a great watch, my only complaint is a splash of silver on the face under SWISS MADE. I'm not sure if it's silver paint, or if the paint is peeling off & the silver is underneath. I've read a couple of others had some problems with the paint, can anyone offer some advice?

I've posted the QC pics followed by my own photos - the silver paint can not be seen in the QC pics. Please advise if you think I should be contacting my TD - thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/L7buK

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Could this be a new batch? The dial doesn't seem as pink as others I've seen.

TheRanger

27/8/15
I don't think so mate, it's still pretty pink under most light (unfortunately!).