• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Brand new Panarai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharajack

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/9/15
Got this one for sale PM for more details
10a2aa93e2b7a91c4355c4280d962235.jpg
7e0bdf24aca7afecac4fbc4cc41c1867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I'm sure I don't want anymore details about this... :lol:

Uberschall

31/3/15
I'm sure I don't want anymore details about this... :lol:

I insist; here it goes:
- 1:1 PAM 317, Super Duper Grade Rep - a new level unheard of before now! :giggle:
- High grade ceramic case/bezel/crown/CG/pushers :whistling-1:
- Amazing CG pin - it looks like it has chewed off on both sides by jellyfish in the Mediterranean in the 1940-1950s... No need to polish it or adjust its height :clap:
- Super sapphire crystal with Swiss Cheese AR :shok:
- 100% accurate font/color on dial :invalid:
- 1:1 P2004 movement clone with genuine Panerai engraving :giggle:
- Fully-functional 8 PR and 12-hour GMT :harhar:
- Added bonus: it counts 31 days instead of the inaccurate 30 minute gen :wink:

... BTW the information on the caseback is the same as my Canal St PAM 090 - BB/OP/Serial... so very accurate :thumbup:

Uberschall

31/3/15
Alright, I hope no one took my specs comment seriously... :dry:

What is the FIRST thing you're supposed to look at when picking out a rep...? ALE's guide!
You say: "Where is it located?" It's currently the very last sticky in the Panerai subforum.
Here's the link: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...earch-Identification-Evaluation-amp-Selection
Say you are looking for the PAM 317... What do you do? You hit Ctrl+F and look for "PAM 317" or just "317".
Can't find it? It means one of two things:
- most likely there is no rep
- there could be a rep but ALE hasn't had the chance to add it to the guide yet... The guide is a living document that takes a while to update.
What do you next? Search the forum, using the little box in the lower right hand corner below the main RWI banner.
You find a thread like this one: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...quot-ultimate-badass-chrono?highlight=PAM+317
Someone would love to see this watch be replicated. The thread is from this year, so not so far off.
You then read on further and ALE's post should make it clear:

"Do you really know what you are asking for ???

-Chrono MONOPUSHER
-GMT 12 hrs
-Day/Night indicator
-Specially complicated Manifattura movement fitting only two PAm models : PAM 317 and PAM 311
-Lineal Power Reserve indicator

You WILL WAIT forever, my friend
Change your choice or you will get disappointed forever too"

Enough said.

Uberschall

31/3/15
You can then search through the inventory of our TDs. If you find the watch you are looking for and it's never been discussed here, it's an opportunity to share the knowledge!

If you go outside of our TDs and venture into ScamLand or Canal Street (in New York City), then you may find something that looks somewhat like what you're looking for, but prepare to be disappointed...

Moral of this story:
If a rep isn't discussed on this forum, (a) it mostly likely doesn't exist, (b) it just came out and is about to be discussed on this forum, or (c) isn't worth discussing.

Capisce?

Status
Not open for further replies.