• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nike shoes

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
This is helpful how?

Breathe , hes just being a smartyboots , like when some one asks who makes the best sub . You need to enjoy the banter ....

Reactions: Tucker

Theycallmederek

Horology Curious
10/5/20
Can anyone recommend a reliable source for Nike shoes? Thanks all.

If you are looking for Nike Reps, the world is deep like the watch reps. Check out Reddit for sneaker reps and start your research there.
If you don’t really care, OGTony is a good source. Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeyc and Pocpiz

Quartz265

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/20
USA
Check out the subreddits /r/FashionReps and /r/DesignerReps for more info. Lots of trusted (by their definition) clothing/bags/shoes sellers are there but the process is completely difference. Very few sellers maintain websites like the watch rep world, where it is much easier to buy from TDs. You will need to learn how to use WeChat and get a buyer's agent (e.g., WeGoBuy -- although they are not shipping rep packs right now due to the coronavirus), which will purchase from a seller's TaoBao or Weidian site (these are kinda like China's version of Amazon). It can get very pricey quickly and if you're spending 75% of a gen on a rep, many would ask if that is worth the hassle. Also remember with shoes that even though they may look the same, the sole material and composition may be different. Improper internal support can cause foot, leg, knee, and back pain.

If you do go this route, especially with sneakers, the embroidery is usually terrible on the cheaper reps (just like here, you get what you pay for) and they try to hide this by forgetting to send QC pics altogether or not including anything up close. Go hang around those subreddits for a while to get a better feel.

Reactions: Steven

mekkz

Horology Curious
1/7/22
stay away from trustykickz.com they are overpriced and cheap quality too.i bought 2 shoes from them for $300 a piece plus shipping but them i found out that there sites out there r 1/2 the price and better quality and free shipping.

Reactions: Steven

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
Check out the subreddits /r/FashionReps and /r/DesignerReps for more info. Lots of trusted (by their definition) clothing/bags/shoes sellers are there but the process is completely difference. Very few sellers maintain websites like the watch rep world, where it is much easier to buy from TDs. You will need to learn how to use WeChat and get a buyer's agent (e.g., WeGoBuy -- although they are not shipping rep packs right now due to the coronavirus), which will purchase from a seller's TaoBao or Weidian site (these are kinda like China's version of Amazon). It can get very pricey quickly and if you're spending 75% of a gen on a rep, many would ask if that is worth the hassle. Also remember with shoes that even though they may look the same, the sole material and composition may be different. Improper internal support can cause foot, leg, knee, and back pain.

If you do go this route, especially with sneakers, the embroidery is usually terrible on the cheaper reps (just like here, you get what you pay for) and they try to hide this by forgetting to send QC pics altogether or not including anything up close. Go hang around those subreddits for a while to get a better feel.
someones speaks out of experience here :)

did you go for shoes or bags or clothes?

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
Can anyone recommend a reliable source for Nike shoes? Thanks all.
Are you looking for Jordan's? I've got a bunch of REAL 1's that are worn 3 times max and some not at all. I'll let 'em go cheap, if you find something you want. Too many shoes, not enough watches. Unless.......you'd wanna trade lol

Reactions: joeyc

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Nike.com Is hilarious

It depends what shoes you want
Jordan 11? Then ljr or godkiller batch from coco or pk
Jordan 4 - og batch from Monica
Dunks Jordan 1 PK

Ect. Find the shoe you want , find the best batch for that shoe, then use the rep sellers list on Reddit under rep shoes. Reddit is good for this

Example I just bough Travis Scott high Jordan 1- best batch is fk batch - retail material from joeysparabox

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Use the trusted seller list on Reddit, I can recomend coco, muks, pk, main thing is the shoe you get some have good reps some don’t pick a shoe then pick a batch from the seller liiw
Jordan 1 ljr batch