• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I'd love to buy these

2015 Famous Brand Shoes Men black Fashion Shoes Genuine Leather Shoes Men Flats Male Casual Shoes Soft Loafers high quality
http://s.aliexpress.com/qu6Ffyya
(from AliExpress Android)

But despite seller assuring me they are true to size the biggest us10 needs to be accurate for me to be able to wear. No feedback also..

Sent from my SM-T325

love a good kettle

Horology Curious
12/12/15
Looks good but how does it compare to org Stone Island. Does it feel like cheap jumper with SI badge sewn on.
89361b727d8943067e4a52dd0018bef2.jpg

Great sweater from stone island. For the link see my earlier post. 5 days delivery to EU only!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fez621

Supporter
Certified
30/8/15
Looks good but how does it compare to org Stone Island. Does it feel like cheap jumper with SI badge sewn on.

It fits great and it is high quality material. It feels the same as mine original sweater. The only thing is; 100€ price difference ;)

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Just order one size bigger; i wear M and bought L.

Can you be so kind and give the exact meassure in cm, arms, shoulder and from neck til bottom, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

love a good kettle

Horology Curious
12/12/15
It fits great and it is high quality material. It feels the same as mine original sweater. The only thing is; 100€ price difference ;)

That is good to hear. I have seen some really bad rep's for sale in UK . Will give it a try.

albertop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/15
I wrote to Hutmtech a few days ago but they didn't reply.
How should I get in touch with them? Wanted to know about Beats product prices

Fez621

Supporter
Certified
30/8/15
Can you be so kind and give the exact meassure in cm, arms, shoulder and from neck til bottom, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

Friend. Please see this link: hot selling good quality man's sweater, 100% cotton zipper knitwear stone polo sweater free shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/2EB3YRzM
Meassure here is exactly same. Look at the meassure info and your question will be answered.

Whit27

28/11/12
I wrote to Hutmtech a few days ago but they didn't reply.
How should I get in touch with them? Wanted to know about Beats product prices

Prices have been posted in this thread, use the search.

Hutmtech responds within 24 hours via email and Whatsapp.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Great sweater from stone island. For the link see my earlier post. 5 days delivery to EU only!!

Great stuff ! I bought one yesterday. I normally wear M or L, ordered XL, hope it won't be too big. I'll find the right size, and order 3 or 4 then !

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
Friend. Please see this link: hot selling good quality man's sweater, 100% cotton zipper knitwear stone polo sweater free shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/2EB3YRzM
Meassure here is exactly same. Look at the meassure info and your question will be answered.

it looks good and is popular but I don't think it looks like gen, the stitching on the neck and where the arms join the shoulder is incorrect ?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
That's great I just bought a white one a few days ago. No one knows what Stone Island is in Canada so I doubt anyone will say anything.

Fez621

Supporter
Certified
30/8/15
it looks good and is popular but I don't think it looks like gen, the stitching on the neck and where the arms join the shoulder is incorrect ?

I don't think lot off people see that. In my opinion it is a good sweater for a good price that comes very close to a gen. It fits perfect and i dont see big differnces.
Cheers

Whit27

28/11/12
Hey Guys,
Just went thru all the UGGs posted and the one link I found from awhile ago is dead.

Anyone ordered and have feedback on them? I have someone interested in trying a pair.

Cheers
Whit

kss54

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/15
Hey Guys,
Just went thru all the UGGs posted and the one link I found from awhile ago is dead.

Anyone ordered and have feedback on them? I have someone interested in trying a pair.

Cheers
Whit

Yeah see my last post. Ordered a pair for the gf from now dead link. Not true to size, went one size up and they fit perfectly. Overall they are great for $40CAD. Color is a bit off but was made better with waterproofing spray stuff. They are noticeably lighter (weight) than the gens but that's not a big deal. She has been wearing them daily and loves them.

Whit27

28/11/12
Yeah see my last post. Ordered a pair for the gf from now dead link. Not true to size, went one size up and they fit perfectly. Overall they are great for $40CAD. Color is a bit off but was made better with waterproofing spray stuff. They are noticeably lighter (weight) than the gens but that's not a big deal. She has been wearing them daily and loves them.

Is the link to the boots dead or the link to the sellers store?

Can you provide me with the name of the seller or store thru PM

Thanks

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
Hey Guys,

Cheers
Whit

I ordered some Uggs on December 12th. Seller still hasn't posted out and I'm 2 days away from having the order cancelled by AliExpress. Not going well in my Ugg search!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Super annoyed/worried... Lol

My order went through Chicago customs. WTF!? It went to that hell of a customs center. Usually, it goes to NYC customs, and I've never had a problem. However Chicago Customs is like satan.. And it's for a watch order..