• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - klotis77

orm

Known Member
1/9/09
First that scamming basterd Wrede and now this clown. I swear this is not typical of Swedes :(

steppen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/06
5db5b72531cfd014f70e2f2ad89e911d.jpg

Jesus he went from 0 to asshole in one post. Also....Swedish temper. That's a new one. If there's one thing those Swedes are famous for its their hot women .......temper.

Sent from my iP6+

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Yo Klotis77, stint at Brig is not one night stand. You'll be here for a while to ponder your mistakes and lay low. This is free-for-all bashing area so don't provoke other members here even if some commments are hard to swallow for you.
When admin deem you've been through enough and feel that you've repented of your sin of bad mouthing staffers who generously give their time just so we can enjoy this hobby free of scammers and idiots, you'll be let out.

So be patient and be good

Good luck

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi guys. I am sorry. Swedish temper combined with a bad day is not The best combination. I really like The Forum and i hope i did'nt offend anyone. The U-boat was really nice btw. Sincerely and humble/ Johan

I'm not going to bash you while you're in here, but I do think you went overboard with your rudeness before you came in here. A word of advice: stay apologetic, stay humble and stay mellow. That's going to be your quickest way out.
I believe in second chances, but I also believe in respecting the masters of the house when in it. I hope to see you out and with a better attitude in good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

klotis77

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/15
Really? Is that The best you can do?? Sweet Jebus....

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
This A hole needs to be banned. He acts like he is sorry then switches right back to dirtbag in one post. He must be 12 just looking for attention because mommy and daddy never hugged him. People like this give noobs a bad name.

spankster23

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/13
Texas
Let him stay for a bit This dude is Jekyll and Hyde in a matter of minutes!!! and his Swede translates into "what is this f8cking clown forum" So what is it now. Beg some more to stay in the forum, or go f are selves...

klotis77

INMATE
20/8/15
Let him stay for a bit This dude is Jekyll and Hyde in a matter of minutes!!! and his Swede translates into "what is this f8cking clown forum" So what is it now. Beg some more to stay in the forum, or go f are selves...
I like The forum , i will be nice. I will obey The rules.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
I like The forum , i will be nice. I will obey The rules.
Actions speak louder than words. Heed the words of the kinder and gentler members who gave you excellent advice. If you do want to be a part of this community, then accept the consequence of your rude actions, and take your lashes like a man...not a little bitch.
If you cant control your temper, you wont ever get to participate here. We have long memories. We are like a brotherhood, and you disrespected the Top Dogs. Apologize, stay humble, and be patient. If you cant do that, then STFU and go diddle yourself in the corner.

klotis77

INMATE
20/8/15
Actions speak louder than words. Heed the words of the kinder and gentler members who gave you excellent advice. If you do want to be a part of this community, then accept the consequence of your rude actions, and take your lashes like a man...not a little bitch.
If you cant control your temper, you wont ever get to participate here. We have long memories. We are like a brotherhood, and you disrespected the Top Dogs. Apologize, stay humble, and be patient. If you cant do that, then STFU and go diddle yourself in the corner.
You mean STFO i guess? I know that little prayer. So does Bill & bob

klotis77

INMATE
20/8/15
Great response pal, so clever and witty. Waiting to hear similar such intelligent contributions from you.
Well, no. You're actually The only one that's kind of boring.