• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The RWI How Old Are You Thread!

bill002

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/12
I'm 30 turning 31 this year.

I rotate between a sub c, iwc top gun chrono, and a pam111.

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
33 years old, wear my 1675 daily and looking to do a Tudor 94010 snowflake build which is my favorite at the moment.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
35 years old, I switch equally between all of my reps and gens.

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
51 who feels like he's 21. My daily for the last 15 yrs is a gen TTDJ.
Tagfan1 is doing his wizardry on my BPSD so when that's finished I can start rotating.

kulubot

28/6/13
41, but thinks like a 14 yr old, hence the immaturity. I wear my pam366 fu a lot, hoping it might bring me good luck

tchockie

Renowned Member
2/5/14
Dude I feel like I know you guys too well now that I know how old you are. I can think of a couple of you who need to mature a little bit to match your age :rofl: jk!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Oh my ! A lot of young fella's here !! ..Well I always get a discount in most places without me pulling out my ID/License. " No, no need sir, I got you " ! is the usual response !! And when I'm with my youngest son, they ask if I am his grandpa !! Hey, I say ! He is just 19 !! Oh, and those young cute fatties that always follow me around, well, I don't know if it's the Rolex watches that hypnotize them, [yes, they like them shiny ! ] or they like how I wink at them at the Walmart coffee shop. Maybe both !! But heck, I just got a full, yes, a full complete physical and the doctors were double checking the charts to make sure that there was not a mix up with a 35 year old fart !! So carry on boys and girls, nobody is old or a greenhorn here. We are just a bunch of happy guys that kick ass and share the same joy in our watch collecting hobby !! :drinks_cheers: :flag: :matty:

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Hmm...looking at this, I think I may very well be one of the toddlers of the rep community! I'm 19, but I look and act like I'm in my late 20's, and my daily wearers are two entirely different watches for two entirely different purposes.

Work: SS 41mm DDII with Ice Blue dial + a suit
Day Off: 42mm Panda ROO + Polo/shorts

I'm also soon to be expecting an RGRC. Not sure which category it will fall in, but I know for sure it'll get it's fair share of mileage :)