• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from Sarasota, FL

Billd

27/6/13
New York City Area
Would like to introduce myself to the community. I'm Bill, live in Sarasota and am really pleased that I found my way to RWI.

I've already started to mine the rich amount of incredible information that is available here as I begin a search for my current "wishlist" of reps:

-- Rollie Datejust SS/Gold with Jubilee bracelet and fluted bezel

-- Rollie Submariner 16610...already have read through a ton of info. Interesting to weigh the +/-'s of a $145 good rep or an all-in $575 version.

-- Brietling Navitimer SS/Gold bezel on leather strap (D23322). Early observation is that this might be the rep version of a "vision quest"

--PAM Fierenze 1860 Daylight Chrono (white face) on black strap

At any rate, looks like a stumbled on a serious information source with a community of interesting people.

Glad to be hear.

Bill

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Welcome to the forum!
The only PAM with word "Firenze" on the dial is PAM224, with blue dial, not a Daylight.

BigBuys

3/11/11
Hey Bill! Love your town and spend a month annually in SK. Welcome aboard and go slow at it. You are doing the right thing by reading a lot.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Hey bill. I'm just up the road in Tampa. Read everything you can and look at all the dealer websites. You may find your tastes change somewhat after being here a bit. I knew nada about panerai when I arrived and my 417 rep is awesome. Enjoy.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Not too far up 75N from you, Riverview area here.

Welcome :)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Welcome to RWI Bill

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Billd

27/6/13
New York City Area
Welcome to the forum!
The only PAM with word "Firenze" on the dial is PAM224, with blue dial, not a Daylight.
Thanks for the tip. I'm just working off of a description of the gen watch that caught my eye. As you point out, it doesn't have "Fierenze" on the dial, just "Daylight".

Bill

Painter6

30/11/12
Hi Bill and welcome. This site is great! You will find all the information you need to establish a great collect of watches.

I liked living in Sarasota and graduated from Ringling many many years ago.

Cheers

rob7544

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/15
My name is Rob and I was looking for a Pam daylight white face and possibly a Brietling. Too be frank I have lots of original nice watches and would like to buy replicas to test drive before splashing out multi thousands for the real deal. I have friends who own the originals so I don't want anything that won't at least pass the eye test. I am willing to pay more than $500 for a decent replica and don't want junk or to get scammed hence why I am here. Best Regards from Seattle

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Welcome to the board!!

Intro thread from '13, bad JAFO :p

My name is Rob and I was looking for a Pam daylight white face and possibly a Brietling. Too be frank I have lots of original nice watches and would like to buy replicas to test drive before splashing out multi thousands for the real deal. I have friends who own the originals so I don't want anything that won't at least pass the eye test. I am willing to pay more than $500 for a decent replica and don't want junk or to get scammed hence why I am here. Best Regards from Seattle

Panerai Mecca:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...earch-Identification-Evaluation-amp-Selection
Breitling: [/FONT]http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/54-Breitling-Replicas
Where you buy from: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/6-Replica-Watch-Dealers?tabid=56

Happy hunting.

rob7544

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/15
Thanks Dowbs. That Pam guide is a good weekend of reading.